Episode 4

*Continues from last episode*

*Maria pops Nya in the face while she can't see*

Maria: Bitch, the fuck you gonna do!

*Nya wiped the flour out of her face but before she could retaliate security stepped in and pulled them apart*

Nya: No, get the fuck off me!

*Nya tried to get out of security's grip but couldn't*

Steph: Literally, what was the reason for touching her shit?

Val: Because we don't need that bitch here, she can go home.

*Titi was in the corner taking off her heels while nobody was paying attention*

Titi intv- I can't believe these bitches was bold enough to touch her shit while she wasn't here, that's giving that they would touch my shit without me being here and I don't like that shit, plus Maria put her hands on Nya for no reason so now we got beef.

*Titi runs up on Maria and punches her in the face*

"She snatches Maria by her hair and pops her a couple of times in her face*

Shawna: Titi, Stop!

*Maria snatches Titi's hair back and starts throwing hard punches at her head*

*While security is tryna break them both up Nya runs up and pops Maria in her nose*

Nya: Stupid bitch!

Val: No jumping!

*Val starts windmilling on Nya, Nya snatches Val by her hair and drags her onto the floor*

*Security pulls all of the girls off each other*

Maria: You weak as fuck bitch, you ran up on me and still got washed!

Titi: Bitch you ain't wash shit, weak ass hoe!

*Maria & Val are dragged upstairs*

Titi: You had something to do with this too? *She points at Bri*

Bri: Yeah I did, and what about it?

Titi: What about it?

Bri: You heard -

*Titi punches Bri in her face then gets grabbed by security*

Titi: That's what about it bitch!

Bri: Let me the fuck go!

*Bri tries to get out of security's hands but they drag her upstairs and into the room with Maria & Val*

Bri: That stupid ass bitch put her fucking hands on me, wait until I got space to get that hoe!

Maria: Who put their hands on you?

Bri: Stupid ass Titi!

Maria: Don't worry, we gonna get them hoes soon.

*Flashes back downstairs*

*Nya is picking all of her stuff up off the floor while the other girls helped her*

Nya: Can y'all just bring everything back up to my room please?

Titi: Of course girl, we got you.

*Shawna, Titi, & Steph dragged her stuff upstairs while she walked into the phone room*

*Nya called her mom up on the phone*

Mom: Hey sweetie.

Nya: Mom, I just got into a fight, These bitches in the house fucked with my shit and I'm ready to fucking break someone's jaw *cries* I can't believe these bitches did that