Episode 3

*It's a couple days later*

*Nya, Steph, & Titi were outside chatting*

Titi: So how do you feel about everything?

Nya: I'm honestly still annoyed with Maria, I feel like she's starting a fight with me over something that has nothing to do with her and it's pissing me off, like I don't wanna argue or fight with any of the girls but she's really testing me.

Titi: True, it's pissing me off too because it's none of her business what you do with your own kids, I don't know why she's acting like it's her kids.

Nya: Right, but I wanna thank you for having my back the other day with this whole thing.

Titi: Of course, you're my roommate and you and Steph I feel the closest to so if anything goes down with you both I got your back.

Steph: I feel the same about you both.

Nya: Yeah, as of right now it's gonna be the 3 amigos *laughs*

Titi: Yes *laughs*

*Screen shows Maria, Val, & Bri outside shopping for clothes*

Maria: Come on out!

*Val stepped out of the dressing room with a black lingerie set on*

Maria: Girl you look hot.

Val: Thank you. *smiles*

Bri: You should totally get that

Val: Okay.

*She walked back into the dressing room*

Val: Well how do you feel about the girls ganging up on you?

Maria: Girl I'm used to jealous ass bitches ganging up on me, they both literally was mad because of my opinion, or should I say facts, because it is facts that you should be home taking care of your children, like go be a mother.

*Both Bri and Val laughed*

Bri: I agree, like she should be home and not here.

Maria: I think we should get rid of the bitch.

Val: How are you thinking we should do that?

Maria: We should wait until everyone goes to the club later, we're gonna stay back and pack up all her shit and send her packing.

Val: *laughs* I'm down most definitely.

Maria intv- Nya, I don't want your weak ass here anymore so I'm gonna make sure I get rid of you bitch.

****************************

It's later on around 8pm, Nya is in the phone room calling her mom on skype video call, she answers.

Nya: Hey mom.

Mom: Hey sweetheart.

Nya: How is Ava and Mason doing?

Mom: their both doing fine, their with me right now.

*She turned the phone to show both of Nya's children*

Mason: Hi mommy!

Nya: Hey sweetie, I miss you.

Mason: I miss you too mommy.

Nya: Have you been getting on your grandma's nerve? *laughs*

Mason: No mommy.

Nya: Good, I hope you're behaving yourself.

Nya intv- I know that i've only been gone for a few days but I miss my family so much, I can't wait to get out this house and go see them.

Mason: I am, I miss you