Ch. 3 - Dragon Pearl

The next morning, Chi Zhao got up from his bed and stretched out happily. This bed was much more comfortable than the rigid dormitory bed he usually slept in. Perhaps this deal was actually worth it and dying wasn’t such a bad thing.

[Li Yihan has already had breakfast and it’s about time for him to leave for work. If you dawdle any longer, he’ll leave.]

After hearing this, Chi Zhao rushed down from the bed.

After washing and putting on clean clothes, he quickly ran downstairs. Li Yihan heard the movement and raised his head. Qi Yuan looked like he was anxiously looking around for something, his eyes as wide as saucers. When he saw Li Yihan, he was stunned. Then his expression gradually relaxed.

Li Yihan didn’t say anything. He just lowered his eyes again and tried to sort out his emotions.

Chi Zhao stood at the stairway entrance and licked his lips nervously. He walked over stiffly, pretending to be calm. Then he politely said, “Good morning Mr. Li.”

Li Yihan murmured, “em”. Zhang Bo brought out Qi Yuan’s breakfast. The food was the same as Li Yihan’s, the only difference was that Qi Yuan’s drink was milk, while Li Yihan’s was black coffee.

In half an hour, Qi Yuan would go to school. The school is half an hour’s drive from the house. Li Yihan, on the other hand, went directly to the company, which was in a different direction from him.

During the whole day, Chi Zhao could only see Li Yihan for a few minutes at breakfast. Li Yihan was busy as he was supposed to be leaving today. It was estimated that he would be back in a little less than a month.

The first rule that the system gave him would not be possible for a while, but he can make more efforts on the second and third rule.

Showing good intentions to others? This is his strong point! In university, Chi Zhao majored in preschool education. There were thirty girls in the class and only two boys, and the other boy, who was still in his sophomore year, couldn’t bear so many expectations and pressures, so he decisively switched departments.

As the only boy, he was the little angel of all the girls in the class. He did his job seriously and didn’t chat unnecessarily, so everyone liked him a lot.

However, for some unknown reason, they all regarded Chi Zhao like they would a friend’s younger brother. No one was interested in him as a potential partner.

Hey, such a sad thing…

Please don’t mention it.

In a word, he has been classmates with thirty girls for two years. Chi Zhao knows how to treat people well. Although there is a big difference between men and girls, in essence, we are all human beings.

With this in mind, Chi Zhao saw Li Yihan put down his knife. It looked as if he had finished eating. He picked up his mobile phone in his left hand and looked casually at it, his right hand moved to grab his coffee cup.

Chi Zhao blinked, reached out and moved the coffee cup a few centimeters away.

After seeing Chi Zhao’s small movements from the corner of his eye, Li Yihan raised his head unconsciously. Chi Zhao looked at him for two seconds, then he answered solemnly, “If you drink that immediately after eating, you will suffer from indigestion.”

Zhang Bo stood beside the table and saw Chi Zhao’s movements. He wanted to hold his forehead in frustration. Before, he only thought that Qi Yuan was a person who was slightly troublesome and especially fond of playing around. He did not think that he was so nosey. Li Yihan hated to be criticized by others. Qi Yuan had only seen Li Yihan a couple of times, so how could he already act this comfortable?