I Really Am a Slag Shou! Chapter 17

The system finally reasoned with Chi Zhao in every way possible, who was on the verge of collapse, to come back.

The system told him that great plans can be ruined by just a touch of impatience. Compromise will make a conflict much easier to resolve. The character "endure/bear" has the character for "knife" above it, if you don't bear it when you encounter a situation then you will provoke disaster instead…..

After a long time of racking one's brains for a solution, the system said all the common sayings it knew about patience. Chi Zhao no longer tried to seek death, and gradually calmed down. However, when he thought that he had to not only devote his spirit and time to the task but also his body and chastity, he wanted to dig the system out of his mind and whip it five hundred times. While he's whipping it, he also wanted to scold it.

Who told you to not tell me the truth!

Who told you to only report the good news, not the bad news!

……

For a long time afterwards, the system did not dare to reappear. Chi Zhao wasn't in high spirits, but Li Yihan couldn't find the reason.

They have already returned from the trip. Because Li Yihan was there, Chi Zhao didn't really participate in the group activities in the following days. In addition, he didn't know how to introduce Li Yihan to his classmates. They were always by themselves. Afterwards, they returned home half a day in advance.

At dinner time, Chi Zhao stopped eating after two bites. He didn't even eat as much as Xiao Pang did. Li Yihan knitted his eyebrows, "What on earth is wrong?"

Chi Zhao couldn't say that he was mourning for the impending demise of his moral integrity. He was silent and then casually gave a reason, "I'm afraid I didn't do well in the final exam."

If he didn't do well on the final exam, Chi Zhao will have to part ways with Xiao Pang. Anyone with eyes could see how much Qi Yuan likes Xiao Pang. Li Yihan did not doubt him. He chuckled, pulled Qi Yuan's hand to stand up, and then had him sit in his embrace.

Zhang Bo was waiting to serve at the side. Seeing this scene, his eyes nearly popped out. Chi Zhao was bewildered by his series of actions. Noticing that Zhang Bo's gaze was not right, he struggled for a little while, wanting to stand up. Li Yihan's hand fell from his shoulder to tighten around his waist. Then, he turned his head and gave Zhang Bo a look.

Receiving Mister's look, Zhang Bo froze for two seconds and quickly turned to leave.

When he left, his mind was still in shock.

Sure enough, those who spend a long time in a rich and powerful family will see things that they shouldn't have seen. He thought the family's Mister was the most clean-living and honest one, never even having those messy hobbies. Looking at it now……It wasn't that he didn't have any, it just hadn't been revealed before.

To commit iniquity! An adopted son is also a son. Mister, to engage in something like this, do you not fear ruining your reputation?

Of course, Li Yihan wasn't afraid. He's already reached a height that many people can't reach in their whole life. Moreover, for many years before, he didn't live for himself wantonly. Every day the things he did aside from work was work. Now, he's finally found a person who can divide most of his energy and make him willingly do anything for him. Why should he restrain himself?

Chi Zhao's earlobe reddened again, the skin behind his ears turning a pale pink. He pursed his lips and bowed his head slightly. He did not dare to look at Li Yihan. Li Yihan looked at his appearance endearingly and can hardly tear himself away. He raised the corners of his lips and coaxed him, "Don't want the cat to be sent away?"