Ch. 6 - This Old Man is Cool!

The nightclub is not far from the school, only two blocks away. This is a university town. Because of its geographical advantages and fast money, most of the staff there are students from the University, and a few are workers who came to work there specially.

Chi Zhao was brought into a room where there were quite a few people. Seven men were sitting on the sofa. Just looking at their temperament and mood, he could see that they were for recreation.

Needless to say, the one sitting in the middle is Duan Bo.

Duan Bo looked at him and laughed in an odd way. “I was going to let you come on your own, but you didn’t show up. I had to invite you to come. Why do you make me to invite you to come?”

The boy next to Duan Bo also laughed twice. He looked very tender, maybe he wasn’t completely grown up. When he heard him laugh, Chi Zhao could not help thinking that it sounded surprisingly feminine.

… In fact, his laughter is more amorous than a woman’s!

“Duan gege, this is the person you wanted to wait for. He is yellow, thin-faced and doesn’t seem very clever. How long has he been here, and he still hasn’t said hello to you? He has no vision at all. He’s far worse than me.”

Duan Bo ridiculed: “Nonsense, how can he compare with you? Even if he was stripped, nobody would give him a second look.”

Duan Bo wanted to annoy Qi Yuan with words. As long as he showed a little anger, Duan Bo was ready to let his men beat him up on the spot. When Qi Yaun could not take it anymore, he would cry and beg for mercy from him, and then Duan Bo would play with Qi Tuan till his heart was content.

Chi Zhao saw the dirty look in his eyes. He frowned and was disgusted by the sight. “Duan Bo, what on earth do you want to do?”

“Ah, you sure can change your tune quickly. You used to ask the seniors when they would take you out to play.” Duan Bo stood up and picked up a bottle from the table. The bottle of beer was ice cold. He took the bottle and patted it provocatively against Chi Zhao’s cheek. “This senior now takes you out to play, what’s the matter? You don’t want to go now?

[I’m detecting a lot of malicious intent… Host, you’d better be careful. Li Yihan is still at least five minutes away. Look at this kid, he may beat you in five seconds.]

Chi Zhao asked him in his heart, “Did Li Yihan hang up?”

[No, he’s still listening.]

Then it’s fine.

Chi Zhao raised his eyes softly. “Well, I don’t like it anymore. I promised someone that I would never come to such a place again.”

Duan Bo was stunned, apparently not expecting that Qi Yuan would dare to confront him in such a situation.

“I used to behave badly. Even if I said I would change, not many people believed me, but I really hope that the person can trust me, so let’s not embarrass each other, okay?”

Duan Bo was laughing angrily. He didn’t know which point to start with. “Mutual embarrassment? Qi Yuan, open your eyes and see, just who is it that’s about to be embarrassed?”

Duan Bo smashed the the bottle in his hand without giving others time to respond. Sharp broken glass flashed across the face of Chi Zhao. A new bartender, who had never seen such a scene before, screamed out in horror.

Li Yihan’s chest felt tight. He has been listening to Qi Yuan’s actions through the phone. The driver was driving as fast as he could, but he is not Superman, he can’t appear next to Qi Yuan on a whim. Li Yihan held his cell phone tightly as his face gradually became cloudier. The driver saw his face from the rearview mirror, and quickly stepped on the gas petal a little harder.