Part 5

🥀

When he returned home, Jin went into his room, his heart was so tight, he didn't want to cry anymore, he had to accept it. Everyone feels the same way like him but he won't give up. He will stay with Jungkook and Jieun.

"Appa, may I come in?" Jieun said.

"Of course baby, come here, what's wrong?" Jin said and Jieun sat beside him.

"Can we go to the beach on daddy's day off?"

"that's a good idea, appa will ask your daddy, okay?" Jieun nodded.

"Appa.."

"Hmm"

"Who is uncle Jimin? Is he daddy's friend?" Jin was silent at his daughter's question.

"Yes, uncle Jimin is daddy's close friend, he will take care of daddy like us, he will also accompany daddy"

"Why? Why is he doing that to daddy?"

"Jieun, uncle Jimin is part of the family, so he also has to take care of daddy like us"

"Aahh.. I want to meet uncle Jimin, can uncle Jimin come to the beach with us?"

"Hm? Do you want him to come with us?"

"Yes, Appa said he's family, and family should always be together, right?" Jin was silent at his daughter's words.

Meanwhile at the office, Jungkook had finished with his lunch, Jimin cleaned it up and got ready to go home.

"Thank you for lunch, ahh yes I forgot, have you eaten?"

"Not yet, I will eat at home"

"Why didn't you tell me? We could share it together".

"It's okay, I'm not hungry yet, I rushed to come because I was afraid you would starve, then I'll go home first"

"Jimin"

"Hmm"

"Thank you" Jimin smiled.

"With pleasure, bye Jungkook" Jimin left the room.

Time passed quickly, Jungkook was closing his eyes when Taehyung came in with a file in his right hand and a lunch box in his left.

"What?"

"Here's the file you need to sign and it's Jin's lunch box"

"What? Jin? How did this box get to you?"

"Didn't he call you? He said he would call you"

"What do you mean?"

"He and Jieun came at lunch to bring you this but I said Jimin was in your room and he gave this to me and then left with Jieun"

"W-what? Why are you only saying this now? Aah shit! I'll be going now"

"Hey how about the files?"

"I'll sign it tomorrow" Jungkook ran out of his room, he rushed back to his house. His house is with Jin and his daughter.

It was 6pm, Jin was preparing dinner for Jieun and when the door opened, he was surprised to see Jungkook run up to him and hug him.

"Hey what's wrong Jungkook?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Jin, I'm sorry" Jungkook hugged Jin tightly and cried.

"What's wrong? Why are you apologizing?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? Why didn't you come into my room? Why Jin?"

"Ahh did Taehyung say that? Jungkook, your husband was there, it would be awkward if I also entered the room with Jieun, he must have brought you lunch right? He must be worried because you didn't have breakfast this morning. I'm thankful he did that, he was faster than me , he must be afraid of you starving "