Part 16

🥀

3 months later, Jin is still lying in a coma in the hospital. Jungkook still faithfully accompanies his husband, he is very depressed seeing Jin's condition at that time. His heart shattered when the doctor told Jin's condition. The hard impact make his head bleed heavily. Jin also suffered fractures in several parts of his body. Jin's face was still slightly swollen and his eyes were moist from the impact.

Jungkook never leaves Jin, he always sleeps beside his husband, Jieun lives with Hoseok for the last 3 months. The phone kept ringing from Jimin, but Jungkook never picked up. He didn't care about any of that, he only cared about his husband's condition, he was scared, very scared.

"Jin..wake up baby, aren't you tired of lying here all the time? Don't you miss me? Wake up I beg you, wake up Jin, I miss you so much, I'm afraid to be alone here, pleasee.. don't leave me here alone, I can't get through everything without you baby" Jungkook cried while holding Jin's cold hands, he kissed those hands, there were so many wounds on his husband's beautiful fingers. Jungkook kissed Jin's fingers one by one, and looked at his husband's face.

"Why did you do that Jin? You promised you would not leave me, you promised you would stay with me and Jieun. But why are you here? Why are you just lying here? Why?"

🥀

Jungkook woke up from his sleep, he heard his phone keep ringing and it was still Jimin. He was very annoyed by the call and picked it up.

"Jungkook!!! Where were you! Where were you all this time? I needed you and you weren't there for me!! I came to your house and you weren't there! There was no one there! Where were you!"

"Jimin"

"What?"

"I'm tired like this"

"What do you mean?"

"All this time I was in the hospital, Jin had an accident and he was in a coma, I didn't take good care of him because I was busy looking after you, I ignored him because I focused on you, I let him feel lonely because I wanted to make you happy, I disappointed people who had been there for me just to people who just came into my life"

"Jimin.. I had a family before I knew you, I had Jin and Jieun. They are more than enough for me. I love them more than anything in this world and now one of them is lying helpless in front of me, with a tube in his body. He doesn't breathe without the help of a machine. He hasn't opened his eyes in these three months and I miss him, I regret that I don't have time for him. I hurt him Jimin, but he was never mad at me, he wasn't a bit selfish by holding me with him. He wants you to feel happy like he feels. But now I'm tired of being like this"

"Jungkook.. what do you want to say?"

"Let's divorce Jimin"

"W-what? No!! I don't want to"

"I'll take care of everything, I'll also convey it to my parents, I'd rather die than lose Jin and Jieun in my life. I'm sorry Jimin but all this time I've stuck with you just because of Jin. But it's enough for me to see him hurt himself. I have the choice to stop so I choose to stop and accept whatever my family decides for me. I will continue to fight for my love for Jin"

"But--" Jungkook hung up the phone and turned off the phone. He held Jin's hand again and cried.

"Jin, I promise I will always choose you, I will make you happy, just wake up, we will leave from here, we will start a new life, far from here"

🥀

A year passed, Jungkook came out of his room, he saw Jieun very excited blowing balloons in the living room alone. He walked over to his daughter and Jieun hugged her. It was their 8th wedding anniversary, Jieun prepared a small party at home.