Part 13

🥀

Jungkook returned to Jimin's room, he saw Jimin who was still lying down crying. He didn't know how he felt at that time. On the one hand he wants to be with Jin and Jieun but on the other hand Jimin needs him, he lost his baby. There was a sense of guilt in him to his husband. He felt he couldn't be fair to them and kept hurting them, especially Jin's feelings.

He walked over to Jimin and held his hand. After all he is his husband, he has the responsibility to take care of him, even though he doesn't love Jimin the way he loves Jin. But he was getting used to Jimin's presence in his life.

"Jungkook.. our baby..i'm sorry, I didn't take good care of our baby, I'm sorry.." Jimin kept crying and Jungkook hugged him.

"It's okay Jimin, it's not your fault, you're also injured because of this, the doctor said maybe our baby had died before you fell. Our baby isn't grow properly Jimin, it's okay"

"No, it's not okay, it's our baby and I killed our baby"

"Hey no, you didn't kill anyone, it was an accident, you can't blame yourself Jimin"

"But I want my baby Jungkook, I want my baby" Jungkook was silent. That was the first and last time they had sex, as long as Jungkook lived with Jimin he never did it again by giving Jimin lots of reasons. But the real reason is because he doesn't want to hurt Jin.

🥀

A week later, Jin was decorating his house for his daughter's party. Her birthday this time was only celebrated at home, she didn't go to the beach like Jungkook always did for his daughter.

"Appaa.. isn't daddy coming today?" Jieun said.

"Daddy still looks after uncle Jimin at his house, he needs daddy there, you can celebrate with me and Uncle Hoseok"

"But I want daddy here"

"Jieun.. Uncle Jimin is sick, he needs your daddy there"

"Then what about appa? Isn't appa also sick? I see appa always holding your chest"

"No, I'm fine, you don't need to worry, we better call Uncle Hoseok and ask him to come quickly so you can blow out your candles"

Jin doesn't have parents, his only friend is Hoseok. He has no family apart from Jungkook and Jieun, but now he has to share that family with other people.

When Hoseok came, they started singing happy birthday and gave Jieun's favorite cake. Jin could see her face was very happy, even though he knew his daughter needed Jungkook by her side.

"Make a wish Jieun" Jin said.

"I hope daddy and appa can be together like they used to be, I don't want daddy to only look after uncle Jimin, I want daddy to take care of me and appa too, amen"

Jin shed tears hearing those words, Hoseok hugged him.

"Is Jungkook not coming?" Hoseok whispered and Jin just shook his head.

After the simple party, Hoseok came home and Jin took Jieun to his room to get ready for bed.

"Appa, can I call daddy?" Jin just nodded and tried to call his husband, but he didn't pick up.

"Did daddy not pick up the phone?"

"Maybe your daddy is busy, tomorrow we will contact him again, okay?"

"Does daddy not love me anymore? He didn't come to my birthday, he didn't wish me happy birthday, he didn't call me either, did he forget us?"

"Hey Jieun, don't say that, your daddy loves you very much, but he's busy now, I'm sure he'll come when he's not busy"

"I want to sleep" Jin nodded and covered his daughter's body with a blanket and kissed her forehead then went out.

He headed to his room, sat on the edge of his bed and looked at the photo on display in his room. Their wedding photo with Jieun between them. An incoming call made his phone ring, it was Jungkook.

"Jin, I'm sorry, I--"

"It's okay, you can tell Jieun tomorrow, I'm sleepy, so can you call again tomorrow?"

"Jin... Jimin has been vomiting all day and has a fever, I--"

"I said it's okay, you don't need to explain anything to me Jungkook, I'll hang up the phone"

"Wait.."

"What?"

"Jin, just listen to me, I'm here not because I forgot you and Jieun, not because I ignored you and our daughter, I only love you, it's also hard for me to stay here when my heart really wants to come home. Our home. I know I hurt you Jin, but what should I do? What should I do Jin? I'm confused, I don't want to be like this either, I love you Jeon Seokjin, you are still my husband, the thing that I will never replace with anything in this world, I miss you Jin, I miss Jieun, I miss my family Jin. Please help me to get out of all this, I want to go back to my previous life "Jungkook cried, so did Jin. He continued to hold his chest which felt tight because he had to hold back his tears.

"Jungkook, I love you, Jieun loves you too, you don't have to think about anything. Do what you should do as a husband and a father. I know this is hard for you and I'm sorry about that. Jungkook.."

"Yes baby"

"I miss you, promise me, you have to do what makes you happy because then I will be happy too"

"Babe.. I really want to hug you, I love you so much Jin"

"I'll hang up the phone, I love you too Jungkook" Jin hung up the phone and lowered his head. He cried silently while beating his chest.

"Don't cry Jin, don't cry, you can get through this, you can get through this" Jin muttered.