Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Nine

Ohhkayyy this is a little over due but it's still friday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty Nine

Drew’s POV

I watched her as she slept, tracing the scars on her upper body with my forefinger. There are many of them. Large and small, thick and thin. Scattered across her upper body, none on her legs or her face. Each scar is a reminder of what Blaine did, that will forever be etched upon her features.

I know who he is now, and I’m going after him. What he did is inexcusable and he needs to pay the price. Although if I go I do have to talk to ‘Dean aka Ian’ about helping me. Harmony wouldn’t let me go if ‘Dean’ or someone else wasn’t going to help and I was going all by myself. I don’t particularly want to get myself killed, I’m enjoying life.

I don’t know when I’m going after him. I’m pretty sure he has an idea that I know about what he did. He’ll most likely be on his guard from now until he leaves.

What is he even here for anyway? Leigh-Anne’s wedding evidently but how does she know him? Maybe Leigh-Anne doesn’t know him; he could be one of Finn’s friends. Which brings me to the next question, how does Finn know him?

Harmony moans in her sleep, snuggling further into the bed with a sigh of pleasure. I gaze down at her, brushing the hair from her eyes.

When I get my hands on Blaine, he’ll be begging for forgiveness. I will be unable to give it to him. It’ll be a miracle if I don’t kill him the minute I have him in my grasp. He deserves to die, and if I have to, I will kill him. I will personally drag him to jail and throw him behind bars. I’ll make sure that he never sees the light of day ever again. Most importantly I’ll make sure he never does what he did to Harmony to another girl. She wouldn’t want that.

I’m not leaving her side until Blaine and his buddies are behind bars. Not like she would do anything or go any where without me. She murmurs it over and over in her sleep, how she doesn’t want me to leave her side. I don’t think she believes I’ll always be there whether she wants me or not. Which is understandable because of all the things she’s been through. She should know that if I was going to leave her, I would’ve left her the minute she told me what happened with Blaine like any normal guy. I guess I’m not normal.

A low buzzing sound buzzes from the floor. I lift my head from the pillow, reaching down I pat along the floor to find the source of the vibration. My jeans pocket. I pull my blackberry from my pocket, pressing accept, I turn my head away from Harmony to not speak in her ear and wake her.

“Drew Edwards” I whisper.

            “ANDREW EDWARDS” Sassy screeches down the phone, “WHERE DID YOU GO AND WHY DID YOU GO?”

            I clench my teeth holding the phone out away from my ear. Good god that child I think to myself. She can’t know why we left the real reason behind our departure, Harmony wouldn’t want Sassy or anyone else for that matter to know.

            “We decided to eat somewhere else” I sigh, “I didn’t like that Darren guy and the vibes he was sending, neither did Mony”