Living With A Police OfficerChapter Eight

• Dedicated to My Fans and those who support me

Hey guys sorry for the wait :/

I haven't been getting a lot of sleep and there are lots of things going on in my life right now, but that's no excuse for leaving you guys and for that I am super duper sorry.

I'll just tell you in advance that because of problems in my life and lack of sleep, I will not be uploading as often. Depends on the day. So again I say sorry for the wait and I hope you like it. Sorry if it isnt much :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eight

Harmony's POV

          I step out of the car with my mouth hanging open. The building Drew lives in looks very expensive.

          The building is about 20 levels high. The entrance doors are made of glass and standing outside the door is a valet waiting to park your car in your designated spot.

          Drew leads me towards the entrance, chucking his keys to the valet whose name is Brian on his way past.

The exterior of the building is painted a dark red, a maroon colour and the flooring is a dark brown colour.

Off to the left side of the room there is a fountain, with a fish tank beside it.

Off to the right side of the room is a wall filled with medium sized mail boxes with last names engraved on them and a mail slot located at the end of the row of mail boxes.

In the center of the room against the left wall, across from the fountain is a desk. People are seated behind it talking on the phone or typing on their computers. There is also a very nice doorman named Gary waiting patiently at the front door and a very nice elevator operator named Zachariah waiting patiently to bring the elevator to your level.

Drew smiles politely at the people behind the desk, earning giggles and winks from the girls.

We step into the elevator and Zachariah presses the floor level Drew's condo is on without having to be told.

"Zachariah this is Harmony, Harmony this is Zachariah" Drew says, introducing us.

"Hey" I say, giving Zachariah a little wave.

"Hey yourself" He winks.

I roll my eyes and shove my finger in my mouth pretending to gag.

He's a player. I can tell by the disgusting player vibes coming off of him. There is no way that anything is going to happen with him, he's not even decent looking.

Drew laughs and hauls me out the elevator, leading me down the hall to apartment 1995.

Yup, that's right. Drew happens to live on the second highest level. Yea me!

"Welcome home" Drew says, pushing open the door to reveal a pig sty.