Living With A Police Officer Chapter 5

Aloha my lovely story readers!

So I'm back, and fortunately I had already had this written and ready to post. On word, this is 5 pages but I dont know how many it will be here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

Harmony's POV

"Buzaroo?"

"Yes Peaches?"

"Do you have one of those beating sticks?" I ask as we get closer to the boardwalk.

"Um yea, why?" He looks confused.

"It um, might be useful, can I see it"

I stop a few feet away from the boardwalk, where some heavy rap beats are coming from.

Oh my, what is Kayla doing?

"Yea sure, as long as you don't hurt yourself with it, you look like someone who'd be able to do that" He says, handing me the stick.

"Ha-Ha" I snatch it out of his hand, and hold it like a baseball bat as I approach my 'home'.

"I should warn you, Kayla hasn't had her fix so just don't be ahh freaked out by anything she might be doing" I tell him, waiting for his response.

"Ok"

          I walk under the boardwalk, the beats growing louder. When we finally get close enough, I throw a hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing and my other hand over Drew's eyes.

Yea, I know he's a guy, but I'm sparing him from being permanently scarred.

          Kayla is only in her undies and her bra, dancing and prancing around a fire to some rap song with heavy beats. Her hair is in a bun at the top of her head and her belt is on her head, serving as a headband. She's also holding a stick, pretending it's a microphone as she belts out the lyrics to the rap song.

          Well this is new. I don't think she's ever done this when she's been without drugs for sometime.

          I glance around my 'home' looking for my things. I spot them in the section where I sleep, but it looks like someone tore through them. Kayla probably, looking for food or for drugs I might've hidden among my things.

 I don't even know why she'd look; I haven't touched a drug in my life. Surprising eh? Me being a drug lord's daughter you'd think I'd at least touched one.

          I put my finger against my lips, signalling Drew to be quiet. Then I point towards my things and make a person walking with my fingers to show him that I'm going to sneak over their and get them. He nods his head and I tiptoe off.

          I sneak around the pillars, trying to avoid being caught by Kayla. I arrive at my 'bedroom' and slowly grab my things. Just as I'm about to take off running, Kayla turns around and see's me.