Chapter 5_Girl's Bedroom Talk

Lizzie, Y/n and Jane are on the same bed under the covers. They are too excited to sleep. Jane puts on an extra pair of socks to keep herself warm.

Jane : Mr Bingley is just what a young man ought to be: Sensible, good humoured

Lizzie & y/n : (completing the list) Handsome, conveniently rich

Jane : You know perfectly weIl I do not believe marriage should be driven by thoughts of money.

Y/n : I agree entirely, only the deepest love will persuade me into matrimony, which is why I will end up an old maid.

Lizzie : You and I both, y/n. We shall be nothing but maids and only that shall we remain to be.

Jane : Do you really believe he liked me?

Y/n : You would have to be a blind fool if you think otherwise Jane. All night he has nothing but eyes for you, and you alone.

Lizzie : Agreed. Jane, he danced with you most of the night and stared at you for the rest of it. But I give you leave to like him. You've liked many a stupider person.

Jane : Lizzie!

Y/n : * laughing her ass off * ( lol )

Lizzie : You're a great deal too apt to like people in general, you know. All the world is good and agreeable in your eyes.

Jane : Not his friend. I still cannot believe what he said about you two.

Y/n : * slowly stop laughing * Mr Darcy? I could more easily forgive his vanity had he not wounded mine. But no matter. I doubt we shall ever speak again.

Lizzie : Even so, we should not dwell on what was said from a painted peacock with a quizzical brow.

*They all started to laugh, and Jane being flustered about Mr. Bingley. *

{Camera = We move away from the bed and out through the window to take in the starry night sky.}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be Continued..............................................