Ch.8

It's the next day and your waiting for your sensei. This time it's Aiha Sensei.you have the day off until after lunch. You wait for her at a spare training ground. You jump when she appears in a swirl of feathers.

"Sensei! So what's in store for today?"

Aiha looks up from her necromancy book.

"I have a test for you."

You look at her intrigued. Aihas tests are always interesting since she uses her necromancy powers to fight.

"Alright, what cha got?"

Aiha closes her book.

"Shall we begin?"

You nod and take out your sword.

"Ok, one moment."

Aiha turns to her side and holds out her hand. A circle appears and suddenly the ground shakes. Suddenly a giant snake appears. (Above)

Your eyes widen as it hisses at you.

"Well atleast it's not a spider.."

"This one isn't that hard, find a way to take it out."

The snake nose dives at you but you jump out of the way.

"Easy peasy!"

You jump behind the snake then You swipe your sword to decapitate it but instead your sword clanks against his scales. Your eyes widen realizing your vulnerability, the snake realizes that too and waps you with his tail. You go flying back and hit the ground with a hard thump nocking the breath out of you.

You wince then your eyes widen as the snake lifts its tail to smash its tail onto you. You quickly flash slep out of the way before his tail squashes you.

"Clearly swords won't work."

The snake nose dives you not giving you a second to think. You dodge.

"Crap that was close!"

You realize the only way to defeat this creature is to use your abilities.

As you land on the ground the snake hisses and a purple substance sprays out of his mouth. You manage to dodge. As the liquid hits the ground it disintegrates it. Your eyes widen.

"And here I thought it would be easier! Alright got to find a way through."

The snake dive noses you yet again and this time you barely dodged causing you to land on your butt.. you inwardly curse yourself.

"Alright enough!"

You put away your swords and raise your hands in the air.

"Dawns Wrath! Radiant flare!"

Suddenly a large ball of sunlight crashes into the ground where the snake is at. The sun rays is super bright that it could cause blindness. Aiha covers her eyes. The heat radiating off of it is intense so intense it's melting the snakes scales off. The creature lets out a loud scream as it's skin melts off its body. Defeated even its bones disintegrate.

Your attack slowly fades away with a gleam.

You breathe slightly heavily and look at Aiha who is walking up to you.

"Impressive. You never fail to amazing me."

You laugh "it wasn't as difficult as your other tests but it was still fun."

"Would you like another?"

You quickly shake your head "I'm good thank you!"

Aiha giggles "Thought so."

You take a seat on the ground.

"So how are you getting along with your team?" Aiha asks.

"Well, I love I'm on a team with Obito."

Aiha smirks "I bet you do."

"It's nice I get to see him through out the days."

Aiha smiles "You two are quite the duo. Your on a team now so how's that working?"

"Really good, it's looking promising."

"Well good, how about we get some food before you have to go to training?"

You smile "That sounds great!"