Ch.28

Finding out you were pregnant was the best to say the least. Obito was just as ecstatic as you.
However that was then and this is now.

Obito was at work when your water broke but you knew what to do. You got yourself to the hospital and Obito arived alittle after you.

"Push f/n!" Rin tells you. Your so happy she's doing this with you. Obito is next to you holding your hand.

You give another push but fall back on the bed.

"I need a moment."

You do your breathing then push once more.

"That's it! Keep going. He's coming!"

You do more breathing then push again this time extra hard.

"Aaaaahh!!" You scream then finally relief.

Your eyes sting when you hear your baby's cry. You look at Obito to see him half in tears.

"And now for the mother to hold her baby."

Rin coos and places your son in your arms.

He has your eyes and his fathers hair.

"Oh he's beautiful Obito."

You feel tears Run down your cheeks as you nuzzle your nose against his tiny one.

"He really is f/n. Good job beautiful!" Obito kisses your sweet covered forehead.

Rin smiles "What will you name him?"

You smile "Well we decided on the name.. Tobi."

"Tobi? How lovely." Rin leaves you alone with that.

"Welcome to our world Tobi."

-3 1/2 years later-

It's been years since your life changed for the better. Your abundantly blessed and blessed some more. Your currently pregnant with twins one boy and one girl and your raising a three year old. As for Obito he's been chosen to be the hokage. It's his ultimate dream, besides you.

You stand with the others in the square as Obito is crowned hokage. You adjust your grip on Tobis hand.

"Yay daddy!" Tobi cheers.

The crowd cheers and you join them. With all your children you will be busy but you know Obito will make time for his family. Obito got everything he could ever want. You, a family, the title hokage. Your happy things turned out and they will continue to work, your bond is strong and so is your love. Obito Uchiha is Your heart and your his.