02

saurr am back hope yall have a great new years!

Before chapter 2 starts I hope you guys like my stories up from the future this year and lets hope that you guys have a great future too!

Continuing on to the story..

no ones POV:

Garam went in the classroom as soon as she heard the bell rang then she sat down to her seat with an empty chair beside her. She was beside the wall with a window so she can see the view to the garden.

A few minutes then the teacher came in the classroom with a girl with her.

Hello class this is your new classmate. Introduce yourself kiddo.
The teacher said.

My name is Hong Eunchae and I'm 16 years old!
She said

Ok now you're going to sit beside that girl from the back.
The teacher said pointing at Garam

Eunchae went to Garam then sat next to her with a smile.

Hi, whats your name?
She asked me

oh, kim Garam
I said

She just said oh then turned to the front.

A few minutes then I felt something kicking from the back of my seat then Eunchae noticed and she looked back.

Yah don't do that to Garam
She said to eunseo

What? That girl beside you is a bully she poured milk on me earlier
Eunseo said rolling her eyes

Well it doesn't look like she's a bully.
She said then turned back to the front

I was shocked then eunseo stopped kicking my seat then just crossed her arms.

Eunchae's POV:

I took out a piece of paper in my bag then I wrote something on it and gave it to Garam.

The note:

Does she bully you?

yea..

Why don't you tell the teacher or the principal about that?

she'll do something to me if I did tell any of the adults about her.

End of note

After that I looked at her and I look back to the teacher.

The bell rang so it means its break time. Before I stood up I faced Garam then I told her something.

Garam let's eat together
I said while smiling

At first she hesitated but I told her that the girl behind her wont mess with the both of us.

Time skip..

Both me and Garam sat on the table and I put down the tray I was holding.
I didn't see Garam holding her tray so I asked her

Aren't you going to eat? The class is a whole day.
I told her

ah I'm fine, ill eat on the next break time.
She said but I still made her eat by sharing my food with her because the line where I got my food is so long now.

You should eat, here eat this
Eunchae took her chopsticks and took a piece of meat.

Garam didn't want it at first but she looked at eunchae and she realized that eunchae was just trying to be friends with her and trying to be helpful. So Garam opened her mouth and chewed on the meat.
Eunchae smiled and eats a piece of meat too.

After both of them ate break time was still up for 10 for minutes so Eunchae told Garam that they should go to the garden then when the bell rings they'll go back inside but Garam just nodded her head and followed eunchae not knowing that she'll bump into Eunseo.

Oh now you're following me
Eunseo said

I went to her and said

No she isn't, it was my idea coming here
I said

Hah! I think you should know about that girl you are just now defending. Tell her.
She said commanded the person behind her

Garam bullies eunseo she even poured milk on eunseo earlier!
They said

Well lucky you because I saw your friend there passing garam a box of milk and she takes out another box of milk and pours it on to herself.
I said then told garam that we should go to another place but, the bell rang so we went back inside and went back to the classroom.

I thought something.
Garam is so pretty and doesn't even look like a bully? Maybe they're the one's that are the bullies because they always bother Garam when she doesn't do anything. Good thing I saw everything that eunseo girl did earlier.

Class starts again and the class was quiet.

Tbc..

jskqooqkwnwswwjwjqj this chapter was so long 740 words.. But like I hope y'all like it mehe

 But like I hope y'all like it mehe