0012

New characters ❗

(please pretend that these actors and idol is their sibling 😭)

Do hyun (Real name: Lee Do hyun)

Eunchae's older brother

( Min si's Boyfriend ❔)

 Minsi (Real name: Go Min si)

Garams older sister

( Do hyun's Girlfriend ❓)

 hyein (Real name: Lee Hyein)

garams younger sister

START...

Eunchae woke up while the sun had not rise up yet so she looked at Garam beside her sleeping peacefully.
She felt garam move beside her and she looked bat garam and watched her open her eyes slowly.

'yeppeo'
eunchae said while garam looked at her

'good morning eunchae.. '
garam said getting responded by a kiss on her cheek by eunchae.

'good morning too and happy valentines'
Eunchae said smiling at garam while garam smiled back too saying

'happy valentines too eun'
garam said standing up

'My brother is visiting by the way.. '
Eunchae said

'Oh really? I invited both of my sisters to come over '
Garam said looking at her phone

'Oh well we should introduce sisters and brother to each other! Do hyun oppa is at least kind and respectful to girls! '
Eunchae said smiling widely

-

The sun had rised and all garam and eunchae was doing is cleaning up their apartment with kazuha and yunjins help so that when their siblings came the apartment was clean.

Once the four of them finished cleaning up their selves they heard the door bell ring and Garam opened it to see Hyein, Minsi and Do hyun

'Oh Hyein! Minsi unnie! and you must be Eunchae's brother, nice to meet you.'
Garam hugged both of her sister and hand shakes with Do hyun

Garam went to call eunchae to tell her that her brother is here.

Do hyun's POV:

'didn't know you're my sisters girlfriends sister, minsi. '
Do hyun said with a teasing face

'don't you even dare, there's a kid here. '
Minsi said staring at do hyun while they heard a door open and saw two girls go out

'oh! annyeong! you must be eunchae and garams siblings'
the swan girl said

'ah, ne im do hyun I'm eunchae's older brother and you are? '
I said looking at the swan girl

'I'm Nakamura kazuha and this is my girlfriend, Huh Yunjin but you guys can call us kazuha and her as Yunjin '
Kazuha said kindly and brought out water to drink. While that happened I was wondering why eunchae was taking so long

'hey, minsi-ssi go check on your sister'
Do hyun said to minsi talking to her sister Hyein and minsi just went to check on them while me and her younger sister were sitting here.

'so how old are you? hyein am I right'
Do hyun said to the younger girl

'ne! im hyein and I'm 14 years old'
hyein said smiling

after that I heard minsi coming back

'Your sister there is doing something there so garam told me to wait a little'
Minsi said and sat beside me again while I put my arms around her waist secretly

'ya what are you doing.. hyein might see this'
she whispered to me

'don't worry she won't see as long as I put you this blanket'
I whispered  to her wrapping around the blanket on her.

Garams POV:

'Eunchae! When are you gonna finish minsi unnie and the others are waiting outside! '
I said watching eunchae dry her hair

'Ok ok here I'm done let's go outside'
Eunchae said wearing jeans and a black shirt since were all going out.

Me and eunchae went outside to see minsi unnie and dohyun oppa talking to each other.

'Oooo! Do hyun and Minsi getting close?!? '
Eunchae said seeing minsi unnie blush

'Ehh? Eunchae-ah me and Minsi have been dating since last year, don't you remember I told you about her? '
Do hyun oppa said then chuckling after

'Alright enough dating chitty chat let's just go I'm so bored! I should've just went with haerin unnie and the others.. '
Hyein said standing up while we laughed

-

We went to places like the market and   the malls until we got tired and stopped at the park nearby our apartment

'We should rest for a bit then go home my legs are tired'
I said sitting down on the grass

'garam, is it okay if we sleep over tonight? Since me and dohyuns house is 3 hours away and hyein is quite asleep right now.. '
Minsi unnie said

'Sure unnie you guys can sleep at my apartment while I sleep at eunchae's my apartment is close to eunchae and my apartment has two rooms so hyein can sleep in my room and you and dohyun oppa can sleep in the other room since it's not used yet. '
I said giving minsi unnie my keys to my apartment while getting a few rest we stood up and walked all the way to our apartments.

'Let's split up now, have a great night.'
Dohyun said while carrying hyein on his back while minsi was worried he might drop hyein.

'good night minsi unnie and dohyun , there's food at my apartment so you guys can cook dinner and breakfast for tomorrow.'
I said waving my hand to them before walking inside eunchae's apartment.

TBC..