007

Exam is finally done omg 😍

START...

Kazuha's POV:

I was walking with yunjin eunchae and garam and I saw chaewon.

Wait isn't that chaewon?
I asked them and she was with a boy. Probably the guy she was going to marry?..

woahwoah isn't that guy..
garam said and was cutter by yunjin

It's kim jaehyun?!
Yunjin said and eunchae was not shocked.

Eunchae knew that the jaehyun guy had a crush on chaewon.

Yeah thats him he's been with chaewon ever since he saw her at the cafeteria
Eunchae explained us and we changed topic and yunjin said that we should go to a cafe.

At the cafe.

Eunchae's POV:

I was quiet as I was watching yunjin and kazuha flirting and garam was just sitting beside me also watching yunjin and kazuha as we waited for our drinks.
I realized that me and garam unnie's hand were touching already so I intertwined our hands as she looked at me shocked and I was blushing because I actually did that. Did I scare her?.. Aishhh Eunchae! Why do that suddenly?! You dumbass!

I noticed she also accepted my hand and held it. I saw her also blushing and turning her face to her side.
Omooooooooo.
Do I like her or not? Eunchae you gotta be serious.

Anyway.. The order is finally here!

Woaaa I wonder what this mint choco mochi taste like!
Kazuha said and snatching the mochi she bought.

She ate it and by her face she absolutely likes it

We drank and ate then after we ate it was dark already so we went back to our apartment.

END...

Helpl my exam was exactly hard-easy 💀