Chapter 6: well i tried

Izuku's pov:
It was finally the day, today I'm gonna escape this nightmare, well try to escape. I told dabi and Kurogiri my plan and they both wished me well.

I was waiting for crusty to pull me into the testing lab which is something I don't usually do, I then hear the click from my door and I stood up quickly holding my hands together.

I then see shigiraki, he looked at me with a confused look. He then grinned to me, "my my,are you actually going to the testing room willingly? I guess you finally accepted your fate".

Well half of what he's saying is true, we then walk into the testing room and I sat down. The doctor came in with a lot of tubes and syringes. Crap I forgot it's quirk day..!

He then put the tubes on and then he turned on the machine. It hurted so much, I couldn't feel anything. After it was over I found out that my new quirk is

Elemental: it allows me to control and manipulate fire, water, air, and earth

Me and shigraki then walked out of the door, I then kicked him really hard making him fall back very far and then I ran out the exit. "SHIT" I hear him curse. I then ran and ran until I was in a alleyway, I then stopped to catch my breath but then I saw shigiraki walking towards me, I was out of breathe and super tired but I kept running.

I then ran to the end of the alleyway and suddenly I bumped into someone, I fell to the ground.

Aizawa's pov:
I was patrolling with mic like normal, we have been married for 3 years now and he's been bugging me about a kid. He thinks that a kid can complete our family, he's not wrong though. I kept talking to him until I felt something bump into me, we both turned our heads to see a kid.

I lended my hand out to him to help him up but he flinched, I then noticed he was wearing a hospital gown but it was darker, he had bandages all around him, and I noticed he had devil horns, wings, and a tail.

"Hey hey are you alright?" Hizashi bended down, "I-I u-uh..-" He tried to say something until we saw someone come out of the alleyway behind him. "Sorry about my kid, he was just discharged from the hospital and he's acting like this for some reason" the man said. He was wearing a black hoodie that covered his face.

"Is this true?" I asked the boy, "n-uh.." "cmon let's go home.." the man said. I then saw a glimpse of his face, I can't believe it..

It's the villian shigiraki, he's one of the most dangerous villians in Japan right now and he has a kid? Or could it be.. no..

The boy was shaking rapidly, we then saw him reaching to his pocket and the boy immediately got up and ran to him. They then start to walk back into the alleyway, the boy then stopped and looked back.

He then whispered something quietly but loud enough for us to hear, "p-please h-help m-e.." He whispered. "Let's go!" The man shouted making the boy flinch and run to him.

Me and hizashi just stood there in shock, "t-that was shigiraki right..?" Hizashi asked.
I nodded my head, "if that was him why didn't we capture him?!" He shouted in a angry tone.

"Because we can't act like all might in this situation, we need to report this to the others" I said while getting up, he still look mad but he sighed and nodded. We then went straight to the hero agency which is sir nighteye and told him about the situation.

He agreed to help us rescue the boy because he was also onto shigiraki, we then got sir nighteye, midnight, hawks, fat gum, mount lady, and miriko to help us.

We then scheduled a meeting with the pros to discuss how we are gonna save the boy safely, what have they been doing to that poor kid?

Izuku's pov:
I was getting dragged by my hair by shigiraki, I really thought that plan would work but of course my luck is not that good. When we reached the base we went into the bar and he pushed me down.

All the villains were in the bar and they looked at us, "shiggy whats up?" Toga asked. "THIS STUPID BRAT TRIED TO ESCAPE AND THE PRO HEROS SAW US AND NOW I BET THEIR GONNA RAID OUR BASE!!" Shigraki shouted.

I then tried to get up but he kicked me so hard that it made me hit the ground, he kept kicking me with all his might. "You know what fuck this" I heard shigiraki say before taking out the shocker. "Master shigraki please calm down!" Kurogiri tried to persuade him but he ignored me and turned it on.

"AGHHHHHHH AHHHHH N-N-NOOOO!!!" I gritted my teeth in pain as I screamed. It hurted so much! Before I knew it blood was spilling out of my eyes, head, nose, and mouth.

"Ooo blood, Keep going!!" Toga sqealed, "YO BACK OFF HE'S JUST A KID!!" I head dabi yell. "YEAH HES THE KID WHOS GONNA GET US IN JAIL!" Shigraki argued. "ITS NOT HIS FAULT YOU CRUSTY ASS BITCH!!" Dabi argued back making everyone gasp.

"What the fuck did you say?" He shouted. I was whimpering from the pain. He then gritted his teeth and turned it off making me gasp in 'relief'. He then told Kurogiri to teleport us in my room. He then teleported us to my room and he started to beat me up, he punched me, whipped me, and so much more things I can't say.

I was laying in a pool of blood on the cold ground, "hopefully that would teach you a lesson" he cleaned his hands with a cloth.
He then slammed the door shut and locked the door, I was in to much pain to get up. I couldn't feel anything but pain. I really thought it would work..

A hour later I heard dabi and Kurogiri rush to my side, "oh my gosh what has that bitch done to you?!" Dabi yelled. "Master dabi please be mindful there's a child here, don't use that lauguage infront of him" Kurogiri said acting like a mother.

"You acting like he didn't hear me and shigiraki fight an hour ago" he said. I then whimpered and they came back to my attention. Kurogiri then took some bandages and wrapped them around my wounds, dabi was holding me tightly but not in a hurtful way. Once I had my wounds wrapped dabi gently placed me in my bed.

"I'm sorry your plan didn't work out" dabi said. "It's not your fault, my luck is the worst.." I managed to say. "Damn I don't know how you could manage all these wounds" dabi said. "I guess I'm just use to it".

"Alright we gotta go back before shigiraki catches us" Kurogiri stood up. "Alright bye 008" dabi waved. "Bye bye.." I said feeling sleepy. They smiled and left the room, ughh my whole body hurts!

Today was a good and bad day, I couldn't escape but now the hero's might come to save me! I hope they do..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yup that's done thanks for reading byee!! ✌️

Word count: 1258