Chapter 11: meeting hizashi

3rd person pov:
Aizawa and Hizashi were cuddled up in their blankets comfortably, but then the stupid alarm clock went off ruining the moment. Aizawa got up with a sleepy grunt, "mic wake up" he shook him up. Hizashi's eyes fluttered open and he looked at aizawa, "morning kitty~" hizashi said.

Aizawa then hit his head, "never call me that again" he said annoyedly. "Okay okay sorry" hizashi apologized. "Anyways morning mic". "Morning sho" hizashi replied.

"It's time to get up, I'm gonna introduce you to izuku today" Aizawa stretched, "Okayy" hizashi got out of the bed. "Imma take a shower first!" Hizashi ran to the washroom in their room. "Fine but don't use all the hot water!" Aizawa yelled.

Aizawa then want to prepare breakfast in the meen time. He made toast with a egg on top of it for hizashi and he made coffee for himself.

He dranked his coffee first before hizashi because when he comes out of the shower and eats his breakfast, he needs to get ready. Once he was done drinking washed his cup, he then felt a pair of arms hug his waist.

"What are you doing?" Aizawa turned his head, "nothing, you can get ready now and thanks for the breakfast!" Hizashi said. "Alright" Aizawa dried his hands and went to go get ready.

Once he got ready he got the keys, hizashi was done with his food and they both went into the car and drove off.

One they got to the hospital they got out and walked inside, they then were walking slowly to Izuku's room.

Aizawa looked at Hizashi and he saw that he looked a little nervous, "you good mic?".

Hizashi paused his thoughts, "oh yeah I'm fine it's just, what if he doesn't trust me at all?". "Mic, if he can trust me then he will definitely trust you alright. Besides your better with kids so there's no way that he wouldnt trust you" Aizawa said.

Hizashi chuckled a bit, "thanks sho". They haven't noticed it but they were standing infront of Izuku's room door. "All right you ready?" Aizawa asked. "Yup!" Hizashi Said.

He then slowly opened the door so that he doesn't alert izuku, they saw izuku looking at the window.

"Hey izuku, I brought a friend" Aizawa said. Izuku then looked away from the window and to Aizawa and hizashi. "H-hi" Izuku Said shyly.

"Hey little listener! I'm Hizashi yamada aka the hero present mic!" Izuku looked scared, "d-did you said h-hizashi..?" Hizashi looked confused, "yeah why?".

Izuku then covered himself with the blanket, hizashi looked sad. Aizawa then realised why he was scared, "mic listen, it's not that he doesn't like you it's that his dad, all for one name is 'hisashi' and he wasn't a good dad to him at all" aizawa explained.

Hizashi made a understanding Face and walked up to the boy, he sat beside him and started to pat his back softly making izuku flinch.

"Hey hey buddy it's okay, look I'm not a bad guy okay? I'm the good guy, my name is hiZAshi not hisashi so there is nothing to worry about okay?" Hizashi comforted him.

Izuku stopped shaking and took the covers off of his head, "are you sure your good?" Izuku asked to make sure. Hizashi chuckled, "yes I'm a good guy".

Aizawa the walked to their side, "so izuku you can call him zashi instead alright?" Izuku nodded, they then were in a awkward silence for one minute until hizashi sighed and reached to a bag. He pulled out, a board game?

"Mic what is that?" Aizawa asked raising an eye brow. "A board game, I knew this might happen so I stayed prepared" hizashi said. "How does it work.?" Izuku asked curiously.
"Don't worry izuku! We'll teach you!" Hizashi said.

They then played the game, izuku was new to this so Aizawa and hizashi helped him throughout the game. Aizawa ended up winning, izuku was fine with him winning but hizashi, not so much.

He looked defeated on the floor, "mic get off the floor" Aizawa said. "No! You cheated I know it!" Hizashi acted like he was 5. "How could I cheat if I-" Aizawa was cutted of by one of the doctors that was to stunned to speak.

"Uh.. is this a bad time?" They asked. Hizashi got off the floor and dusted himself off in embarrassment. "Anyways visiting hours are over" the doctor said. Izuku frowned, he didn't want them to leave. He liked having them here.

"Oh alright thank you" Aizawa said. The doctor left and Aizawa and hizashi were packing up, "alright see you later izuku I had an amazing time today!" Hizashi waved at him. Aizawa and hizashi were about to walk out until izuku got out of bed and ran to them, hizashi and Aizawa saw him.

"Woah Izuku the doctor said you can't move a lot right now!" Aizawa said. Izuku then moved his face higher and they saw tears in his eyes. "D-don't leave me, I don't like being alone please.." izuku sniffled, hizashi and Aizawa looked sad.

"Hey hey please don't cry! Look we promise to visit you everyday at 5:00pm sharp, and we will try to convince the doctors to let us stay longer for visiting hours for the other days okay?" Hizashi went to his level and said.

Izuku wiped his tears away and nodded, hizashi then lead him to his bed and tucked him in. "Good night izuku" Aizawa and hizashi said. Izuku then felt sleepy and fell asleep.

Aizawa and hizashi then walked to their car and started to drive, "that boy has been though a lot" hizashi said. "Yeah and he is only 13.." Aizawa added.

"I swear im gonna kill those villians who hurt him" hizashi said. "Good".

They then reached home and walked inside, their two cats ran to them and started to purr on their leggs, they then got changed into comfy clothes and cuddled each other while watching a movie. For some reason, they chose the movie 'M3gan'. Hizashi was clutching onto Aizawa for dear life.

"Mic why are you scared? You fight villians for Christ sake" Aizawa said. "I know but this move is creepy! Why does the robot run like a dog on drugs??" Hizashi complaints. When the movie was over, Aizawa and hizashi were dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy so I wrote this when I was at the Theaters watching the new movie 'M3gan' there were a bunch of trailers and I got bored. Anyways have a good day/night! Byee! ✌️

Word count: 1106