Chapter 10: Questions

3rd person pov:
Izuku was currently on his hospital bed with a tray on his lap, the tray had a cut up sandwich, a fruit cup, a few grapes and a juice box. Aizawa noticed that he wasn't eating anything.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked him. Izuku shook his head and pushed the tray away. Aizawa sighed, "kid you have to eat something, the doctors said so" he told him.

Aizawa then came up with an idea, "what's your favourite food?". Izuku looked at him, "I like apples".

"Okay he right back" Aizawa got up from his seat and went out of the room, izuku looked confused but he waited there.

He then saw Aizawa come back with three apples in his hands, izuku had sparkles in his eyes. "Here eat these" he said. Izuku gladly took them and started to munch them.

"It's been a long time since I had these!" He exlaimed. Aizawa chuckled, "glad you are eating".

They then heard a knock on the door, "come in!" Aizawa said. The door then opened and they saw detective namosau at the door.

"Greetings erauserhead" he tipped his hat. "No need to be so formal but hey" Aizawa said. "Haha".

"Hey buddy I'm detective namosau, is it alright if I ask you some questions?" He asked izuku. Izuku nodded slowly, "great! Let's get started" he said taking a seat in the chair.

"So what's your name?". "I'm 008 sir" Izuku answered. Namosau looked confused, "no what's your actual name?" He asked again.

Izuku then thought about it, "I'm pretty sure I'm Izuku midoriya". "Okay and why did you answer 008 the first time I asked you?".

"That's what I have been called mostly other then the other names" Izuku said. "What were the other names?" Namosau asked.

"Well brat, pet, bitch, nomu, weapon, useless, mistake-" "alright alright thank you for telling me!" Namosau stopped izuku. Him and Aizawa frowned when he heard all the names, "a-anyways how old are you?" "13".

Namusau looked shocked, 'he's only 13??' He thought. "Okay nextly, what are your quirks?" He asked.

"Uh okay well my first one is called 'advanced telekinesis' it allows me to make anything float using my hands or mind. The second one is called 'Telekinetic construction' it allows me to create shields, weapons, objects and etc with my aura. My third one is called 'flight/levitation' it's pretty simple it just allows me to float. The fourth one is called 'Angels breath' it allows me to heal anyone I want except me. And my fifth one is called 'Solar eclipse' it allows me to use the energy made up of the sun and create sonic bolts. That's all I have so far" Izuku gave an long explanation.

(Lol I forgot to put the element quirk so just pretend he said it :))

Namusau and Aizawa looked stunned when they heard this, "damn kid how did you get all these quirks?" Aizawa asked. "I was in a lab, you do the math" Izuku gave him sass.

Izuku then realised what he said and quickly apologized repeatedly, Aizawa kept accepting his apology but izuku still felt guilty.

Namusau cleared his throat, "anyways, what happend to your parent's?".

Izuku eyes widen, "uh w-what?" He stuttered. "Like your dad and mom".

"U-uh well my dad name is hisashi but he goes by all for one and my mom.." he paused. "Is dead".

Namusau frowned, "c-can I not answer any more questions please?" Izuku sniffled, "of course, I understand" namosau nodded. He then walked to izuku, "listen izuku, you have been through a lot. But I just want to let you know that we care for you okay?" Namusau said. Izuku nodded. "Alright I better head out, see you guys later!" Namosau waved goodbye. Aizawa and Izuku waved back and Namusau left the room.

Aizawa looked at Izuku, Izuku looked sad. Aizawa went to the bed and sat next to him, he spreaded his arms out. Izuku's tear started to roll down his face and he jumped on Aizawa and started crying hard. That one moment all of his emotions were all over the place.

Shouta's heart was breaking, he couldn't bare how much this poor kid suffered. He hugged him tight but not to tight.

After a while the kid fell asleep, Aizawa tucked him in and then he went outside the room to dial hizashi's number. "SHOUTAAAAAAAA!!" Hizashi yelled, everyone in the hallway turned to look at him. "Sir maybe turn off speaker phone?" The nurse suggested. "I'm not on speaker phone" Aizawa said. They all looked confused but they walked away.

"What did I say about using your quirk in phone calls?" Aizawa growled, "yes yes I'm sorry, what's up sho?" Hizashi asked.

"So remember the boy we saved?" "Yes.." hizashi answered.

"Well he's in pain, physically and mentally" aizawa answered.

"What happend??" Hizashi asked. "Well me and detective namosau discovered some stuff about him, he's been tortured for his whole life and he's only 13".

Hizashi gasped, "13?!?".

"Yeah it's breaking my heart.." Aizawa said in a sad tone. "I want to meet this boy" hizashi demanded. "Are you sure?" Aizawa asked. "Yes! I will do everything in my power to help him!" Hizashi said in a heroic voice. Aizawa chuckled, "alright then, bye love" Aizawa said. "Bye shoo!" Hizashi said before hanging up the call.

Aizawa the looked at Izuku through the small glass window and frowned, "poor kid..".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii! I just want to say that thank you all so much for all the love! To the people who want more chapters, I will work on it so stay tuned! Anyways have a good day/night! Byee! ✌️