Chapter 22: shocking events

3rd person pov:
Shota and hizashi decided too take izuku to work with them, this time izuku was more comfortable at UA than before.

Since shota expelled his students nezu gave him a huge amount of paperwork to do instead, and hizashi teached his English lessons so izuku was left with nezu.

Izuku allowed him to study the collar to find a way to remove the collar from his neck, "when will papa and dad be done with their work?" He asked nezu.

"Dont worry young one! They should be done by now!" Nezu smiled, izuku nodded.

After about 5 minutes, shota and hizashi came through the door. "Papa! Dad!" Izuku ran to them and hugged them both.

"Heyy izu!" Hizashi squeezed him, "hey kid" he ruffled his hair gently.

"Hizashi, Aizawa! I would like to speak with both of you, izuku you can go read on the little couch over there!" Nezu said joyfully, Izuku nodded and went to the couch. He was reading peacefully, but it wasn't going to be peaceful for long.

*Meanwhile..*

"Master shigiraki! I am pleased to tell you that I have found the shock controller that you have been asking for!" The doctor showed him the controller.

"Finally took you forvever" shigraki Said as he took the controller from his hand.

*Somwhere else..*

Dabi, twice and toga were tracking Izuku's house, dabi was in charge of hacking his house address. Twice and toga think that they are just spying on izuku but dabi was going too warn him that he was in danger.

"How long will this take? YOUR TAKING FOREVER!" Twice said, "give me a second, hacking is hard y'know" dabi rolled his eyes at him.

I got the location, "Yayy!! Finally!! Let's go!" Toga skipped. "Right behind you toga! Skip faster your so slow!" Twice followed him.

Dabi sighed and followed them, after a while they reached the house. "So this is the house dabi?" Toga asked.

"I think so yeah" he shrugged, "okay let's go then" she said with a sigh, she was getting bored.

They peaked to the window and observed the inside of the house, they went to the wrong house! Instead, they went to Izuku's old house!

'Shit shit shit shit shit shit!!' Dabi was furious with himself. "Uh Dabi I think this is the wrong house" toga stated. "I think your right! Stop stating the obvious idiot!" Twice said.

Dabi then froze, 'oh no.. if I can't warn izuku then that means...'

*With shigiraki*

"Docter is it able to connect to the collar?!" Shigiraki yelled impatiently. "It's hooked up master! You can go ahead now~" he chuckled.

Shigiraki smirked, "finally.." he then did it, he push the button.

*In Nezu's office*

Shota, hizashi, and nezu were still taking while izuku still was reading, when suddenly, Izuku screamed, they quickly turned their attention to him and saw him being shocked.

"AGHGGHHGGGGG!!" He screamed loudly, "IZUKU!" They all panicked, they ran to izuku but immediately got pushed back due to the large amount of shock waves.

Izuku was being shocked inside out, his body was being fried. "H-HELP ME- AHGHHGGGGGGG!!" He cried.

"SHIT WHAT DO WE DO?!" Hizashi yelled, Izuku's eyes were being strained to the back of his head due to the immense pain. "Fuck it!" Aizawa ran towards izuku and tried to rip his collar off, he felt the staggering pain of the shock waves but kept going.