⁰⁴ 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚁𝚈 𝙳𝙾𝙼

˗ˏˋ𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞ˊˎ˗
𝚒𝚟. 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚖

 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚖

𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹 rolled his eyes as they pulled up in front of the Toretto residence

𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹 rolled his eyes as they pulled up in front of the Toretto residence. Music was blaring from inside, reaching the ears of Oliver, Dom, and Brian. The three got out of the cab after paying the driver.

"Take care." Brian said

He started to walk off. Dom and Oliver started to head up the steps of their porch. Oliver looked at the party before looking back at Brian.

"Yo, Spilner!" Oliver called

Brian turned around to look at them as Dom gave his best friend a confused look.

"You want a beer?" Oliver asked

"Yeah, sure." Brian replied

The three walked inside. Oliver's eyes darted around the room. The crew was littered around the living room, none looking concerned by the fact that Dom and Oliver weren't home yet. Vince was over in the corner, strumming his guitar surrounded by a group of girls who were barely dressed. Letty laid on her stomach on the floor in front of the TV, playing a video game. Leon had a random chick seated on his lap as he whispered in her ear which caused the girl to giggle. And Jesse was making out with a woman in another corner of the room. Dom marched towards Vince. Leon was quick to notice Dom and Oliver, his eyes bulging out of their sockets as excuses flew out of his mouth.