²⁹ 𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙵 𝙹𝚄𝙼𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙶

˗ˏˋ𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞ˊˎ˗
𝚡𝚡𝚒𝚡. 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐

 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 are they going?" Zizi asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 are they going?" Zizi asked

He turned around to face the three men and Dom shrugged.

"Where are they going?" Zizi asked, again

Zizi held up his gun to Dom.

"Hey!" Dom yelled

Dom deflected the bullet. The bullet hit a pipe, causing it to bust into flames. Zizi started yelling frantically to his men in Portuguese. One of them tried to attack Brian but he anticipated it and he threw the first punch. Another one of Zizi's men tried to attack Oliver, but Oliver expected it and punched the guy in the face. Dom shoved the guy Brian was fighting. Oliver looked over at Dom and Dom nodded.

"Let's go, Brian!" Oliver called

The O'Conner brothers ran over to the hole in the train car. Oliver took a deep breath before jumping, just barely landing on the Oshkosh, only holding on by the rope that was dangling on the truck's bed. Brian followed suit. The O'Conner brothers were struggling to hold on to the ropes. After a few moments of swinging around like rag dolls, Brian and Oliver managed to pull themselves up towards where the driver was sitting. Oliver used the rope he had been holding onto and wrapped it around the passenger of the truck's neck. He pulled the rope and the passenger fell out of the truck.

Brian jumped into the passenger seat and kicked the driver. The driver attempted to shoot Brian, but Brian managed to dodge the bullets. The driver pulled out a blow torch and tried to light Brian on fire. Oliver grabbed the driver's head and bashed it into the steering wheel, knocking him out. Brian looked at his older brother.

"You couldn't have done that earlier? I almost got burnt." Brian complained

"Not the time, Brian." Oliver said

The brothers weren't paying attention to the truck, so it crashed into the train. Oliver's eyes widened when he noticed a small fire had started on the back of the truck near a leaking gas can.

"Shit." Oliver said

The brothers tried their best to maneuver their way through the front of the truck that was now sideways, thanks to the crash. They managed to climb on the outside of the passenger side door in just enough time to miss the small explosion caused by the gas can. Oliver grabbed onto the truck, but Brian lost his balance and his hands almost slipped. Oliver grabbed onto Brian's hand, keeping him from falling. Brian breathed a quick sigh of relief. That was close. That relief was cut short when Oliver looked up ahead. The train was approaching a bridge, and it was approaching it fast. If Brian and Oliver couldn't find a way to get off that Oshkosh in the next minute, they weren't gonna make it out alive. Oliver looked back at the hole in the train. He spotted Dom.

"Bridge, there's a bridge!" Oliver yelled

Dom jumped into the last car, a silver 1963 Corvette. As Oliver was struggling to keep holding on, he heard three gunshots and it made him more nervous. Was Dom okay? His question was quickly answered when a silver car came flying out of the train. Of course, Dom was behind the wheel.

While Dom tried to gain control of the car, Oliver found a surge of strength and pulled himself and his brother on the top of the Oshkosh, standing in front of what used to be the windshield. The brothers gripped the truck tightly, waiting for Dom to bring the Corvette close enough so they could attempt to jump. The front of the train had entered the bridge, meaning their time was running out. The bridge was getting closer and closer. Dom finally got the car in just the right spot, giving Brian and Oliver the perfect opportunity to jump. The brothers looked at each other and jumped.

Brian and Oliver landed on the back of the Corvette with a thud. The Oshkosh exploded behind them as it collided with the bridge. Dom continued to drive straight, only to realize they were about to drive off a giant cliff.

"Oh shit!" Brian exclaimed

Dom slammed his foot on the gas peddle, sending the car flying off of the cliff and plummeting down towards a body of water. The three men waited until the very last moment before jumping out of the Corvette in mid-air. Miraculously, they hit the water unharmed. Sure, they were going to be sore as hell the next day, but no broken bones. When they emerged from the water, Dom glared at his friends. 

"You had to make a call, huh?" Dom asked

He glared at Oliver in particular, since he was the one who made the decision to participate in the steal.

"Shitty call, O'Conner. Shitty call." Dom said

They looked at the shore as some cars pulled up and men with guns got out.

🏎

Oliver, Brian, and Dom were suspended from chains that were attached to a bar just below the ceiling. Their feet dangled only inches away from the ground. The bar was plastic but was still strong enough to withstand their weight. Irritation and worry filled the three of them. They weren't sure what was going to happen. A man that was in a nice suit walked into the room with Zizi and a few other men behind him.

"You three stirred up quite a bit of trouble today. Three of my men dead, three DEA agents along with them. Of course, this is business, and sometimes things go astray. All I care about is the car. Tell me where it is and I'll let you go." The man offered

"This roofing plastic says you're full of shit." Brian replied, casually

The man laughed and then sighed.

"I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world, but here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they're up against." The man said

"That's funny, 'cause it goes both ways." Dom said

The man smiled.

"You know..." The man started

He walked closer to Dom.

"I hear your sisters are very beautiful. Wherever they hide, I will find them." The man said

Oliver tensed up at the mention of Mia and Lola and lightly pulled at his chains. He heard Brian doing the same thing next to him. The man in the suit left and all but three men went with him. Brian, Dom, and Oliver shared a look as they heard the cars drive off. Brian swung his legs and kicked the man closest to him as hard as he could, causing him to stumble. Dom managed to break the chains that were holding him and he dropped to the ground, landing gracefully on his feet. Another man approached Oliver, but Olive quickly wrapped his legs around the guy's neck, choking him until he fell in unconscious. Dom grabbed the man Brian had kicked and head-butted him, knocking him out cold. The final man in the room approached Dom with a gun, but Dom quickly disarmed him.