vii

*pictures are not mine
*enjoy

______________________________________

"Kyaa! Idol-senpai!"

"Ichijo-san!"

"Bla bla......"
.
.
.
.

'damn, fucking shitty idiotic horny banshees' Zero groan, finally waking up after a whole day of sleeping.

Zero is really not into going out, showing everyone that his now part of night class. But everything is already set, he is to wear the damn white uniform and march outside for everyone to see, that he is indeed part of them now. Well Fuck them too.

He grudgingly got out of bed, noticing the window open and the wolves long gone.

Then there's a knock

"Kiryuu-kun? I just came to tell you that Kaname-sama required your presence for crossover" He heard Ichijo leaving after giving him a hum as a reply.

After showering and getting changed, Zero is now standing infront of the gate with the other night class, ignoring the others reaction on his presence among them.

He knows everyone is looking at him, and once that gate will open, more eyes would no doubt be on him.

And.....would you look at that, he is right. The gate open and once he step out with the other night class, everyone became silence. He smirk, 'Keh, never thought transferring to the night class be the solution to silent them' he thought sarcastically before deciding to ignore all of it. He doesn't care anymore. Whatever hell he is or whatever others think of him. To hell with them all.

He also ignore Yuki who try to talk with him, giving her just a side eye before continuing to walk away

______________________________________
The night finally came, the full moon shine beautifully at the dark night

Outside of Cross Academy, two children were standing side by side each other.

"Ne~ nee-san, He is here right?"

"Yes"

They both stay silence, waiting, until two presence appear before them

"What the fucking hell are you two doing here?" Koga spat as he and Ayame arrive outside of the gate of the Academy

"This doesn't concern you wolf" the boy answer as Koga bristle on this dismissal, while Ayame raise her hand to stop him from rushing to engage in a fight.

"If it has something to do with the puppy who reside behind this wall, then it does concern us, Hakudoshi"

"Heh~ so he's really here. You know you can't stop us from seeing him right, wolf queen. It is after all, our right."

"I don't care about your right, what I want to know is how the fucking hell did you come here and how the fucking hell do you know!? We only learn of this when that bastard send us here."

"Hahaha....do you really think that you all can hide his return. Have you forgotten what we are? That very time you open a connection toward this world, his very presence have been felt by us. Not only us, he make a mark toward our world bringing chaos all around. It will not be only us that will seek him"

_____________________________________

Inside the classroom, Zero who is sitting at the last row, suddenly look outside the window toward the direction of the gate. He felt something just now.

'there's someone here' he narrowed his eyes

Kaname, who also felt something at the edge of his territory, frown, he look at Zero who is so focused on the outside he didn't notice him staring.