xix

*I don't know what to write, but I'm still writing. I'll just write the first thing to enter my mind while listening to some songs.

______________________________________

Running away from enemy that cannot be seen, two level E run frantically in the dark alley like a prey. Fourteen others already died at the hand of their unknown predator as another smell of blood drift toward them before they both dodge a bloody red blades that form like a claw mark on the ground that it hit.

Normally, the smell of blood would have make them bloodthirsty, but this one......make their instinct go wild in fear, making them want to cower, hide and run.

"Shitshitshit!!!! I'm going to die at this rate!" One of them say before the other one was strike by the same attack and turn to dust. "Fuck!!!" And before he can run again, a clawed hand grip his neck as he then pummeled to the ground.

"Hahahaha!!!!!! Got ya." Zero laugh like a child playing tag as he crouch down still holding down the guy in his neck.

"Ugghh.... P-please don't kill me" the level E beg, lying limp, so not to trigger the beast anymore.

"Heh~ but I'm just helping, you know. Level E are really pitiful being. Better for them to die than to let themselves fall in this hell called life." He said as his grip tighten, depriving the other with air, making them struggle

"P-please!!! It's not even us who want this! We never want any of this! W-we just want to live normally but the thirst is too much. No matter how much we try, we can't control ourselves!"

"So are you just going to kill anyone just for you to live? Tell me, is that really what you all want? Killing your family, your friends and everyone you know just for you to continue this pitiful life?" This stop the guy from struggling as he suddenly remember a painful past

Zero, who seen the pain and regret in his eyes, just smile sadly, he release his neck and take out Bloody Rose then point it toward his heart

"This will only hurt a little. There's no need for you to suffer this life."

The man only look at the being on top of him. He doesn't know who or what he is, but only one thing is for sure, 'so beautiful' the creature who's silver hair now shine with the moonlight, molten gold eyes which doesn't belong to this world along with those puppy ears atop his head, and that beautiful face which can only be compare to that of a spirit, a moon beast spirit.... or right now, a death angel.

He close his eyes, accepting the death the angel offer him. 'Maybe now, I can finally see them again' he thought as the gun goes off

...............................

Standing up and dusting away the ash on his cloth, Zero holster his gun as he then turn to one of the darkest corner of the alley

"What is it, Kanna?"

Appearing from the shadow, Kanna smiled toward him as she show him the mirror. "There's a soiree being held tonight by vampires papa. It's not that far from here and it seems that Yuki-san somehow end up present there as well."

Zero blink in confusion "Yuki? Is Kuran there?" He receive a nod "Hmm. As long as Kuran Kaname is there as well so there's no need to worry. But soiree huh...... look boring. Is there anything else Kanna?"

The mirror then show a little kid with different colored eye, blue and red, who is then leaning in one of the corridor.

"He's the one who trick Yuki to that place. I think that he's targeting Yuki-san"

"Heh~ so he began to move now huh. But why target Yuki?"

"Do you want me to look into it papa?"

"........I always wondered why Kuran so interested with Yuki, and now, another one is after her. Yuki never remember her past, so it has probably something to do with it." He thought aloud before returning the mirror back to Kanna.