xxii

*Sorry for the super late update, this will probably continue for my other update also. I'm having a writer block and it's kinda hard to produce new scenario that will satisfy me, so please bear with me.

*Anyway, have fun

______________________________________

"You came"

A tilt, golden eyes glowing with the moonlight as pale slender hand combing through the fur of a reddish-brown fox lying on his arm.

Zero look at the one who dared to call upon him in a middle of a hunt.

"Long time no see...... Kuran" releasing the fox in his arm, Zero jump down from the rooftop of a building.

With the smell of blood still so strongly clinging to him and the sudden bloodlust in the air, Zero grin like a predator as he claw his arm then swing his bloody claw toward Kaname.

"I don't know what you're thinking, looking for me even though it's clear how much I detest you. Kuran, you shouldn't have appear infront of me!"

Another bloody claw was release, still missing the other. Frustrated, Zero prepare to bite his arm to draw more blood but his arm was then caught by a strong hand as he was then slammed to the ground and pinned by Kaname.

"Bastard! Let go before I claw you myself!"

"Are you done?"

"Not done! You dare come infront of me. If you have just stayed back at Cross Academy then I would have leave you alone. But you dare to come out. You should had known, Hio Shizuka's blood is already running through my vein, she had shown me what happened that time. Now you tell me, how can I not detest you!?" He growl

"So you want to kill me?"

"Keh! I wish I could. But right now, all I want is to at least claw your face!"

Zero then kneed his stomach, turning them around and quickly taking out Bloody Rose to point at him.

".....if I could just kill you right now, I would. Tell me Kuran, why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Yuki right now?"

______________________________________

Entering the classroom, all students start to murmur when a familiar face show up.

"Quiet everyone! We have a new student. Please introduce yourself."

"Hello. Im a transfer student. This is my first day......."

Murmur.....murmur......

Yori watch silently at Zero lookalike when suddenly the door near her open silently. She turn and see Yuki sneaking in.

"Psst. Yuki, is your headache better?" She whisper

"Yes, thanks."

"Yuki, Do you know him?" She ask making Yuki peak in front, which she suddenly stand up in shock

"Zero!"

Everyone turn around, startled at the sudden shout.

"Sorry, but I'm the younger twin of Zero, Kiryu Ichiru. Please to meet you"

"Um-" "Cross! If you're going to take a seat, do it now!" Interrupt their teacher.

Yuki sat down, still stunned at the sudden new arrival

"Psst. The headmaster didn't tell you?"

Yuki only shake her head

"....even Zero?"

".......no......." 'he never told me anything'

When Ichiru walk pass her, he stop as he then lean down to whisper "I don't know what Zero seen in you, but at least he now knows you're not worth it"