26 (Grayson)

I can't believe Diego, the dumbass.

Starting a fight with Mitchell and Little Cooper? In their own house? What the fuck was his problem?

Ever since he first got with what's-her-name, he's been a complete and total ass. Honestly, I'm glad Mitchell made his nose bleed. If he didn't, I most certainly would have.

I shake my head just thinking about it.

This is a party. It's supposed to be fun. Instead, it almost turned into a round of amateur boxing.

I was now standing at the bottom of the staircase with a fresh and condensing beer in hand.

When Mitchell first told me that he was throwing a party, I was not planning on attending. But then my mother's new asshole of a boyfriend showed up with his cheap ass cologne and a dodgy motorcycle that looked prehistoric.

I slightly inclined my head upward and see Dallas entering the foyer on the crutches that I had left for him earlier today, his eyes meeting mine as I raised the cold beer to my lips. He's following his friends towards the living room when he pauses and starts crutching his way towards me.

My heart skipped a beat.

Fuck...

In a panic, I pulled the beer away from my lips and avert my eyesight while I readjusted my posture.

Calm down, dude. Just play it cool. I thought to myself.

Yeah. Just be cool.

Anxiously, I exhaled a breath.

"There you are." Said Aisha Johnson from behind me, causing my anxiety to double in size.

I turned around to face her with a smile. "Hey, Aisha."

Her vanilla scented perfume wafted from her body, almost causing me to sneeze.

I hate when people go above and beyond with their use of perfume.

I mean, sure, it's great that you want to smell nice, but overuse of certain perfumes made me sick to my stomach.

She puts her arms around my neck and pulls me into an intense kiss, her tongue meeting with mine. She moves her kiss to my cheek and makes her way down my neck as I let out a low moan.

I look over to see Dallas heading into the living room. His eyes are on me before he looks away in a panic. My gaze follows him as he crutches his way out of view.

Dallas....