48

Dallas

"What are you doing here?" I wondered.

It was a valid question. More than valid, actually. This was the girl who cheated on one of my best friend's.

She's holding a gift basket in her hands with an envelope on top of it.

"My mom made me come over and give these to you. There's a get well soon card for your mom too."

"Oh..... uh, thanks?" I gave a polite half smile before taking the basket.

"You look terrible." She stated the bloody obvious.

"Well I've had really terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day." I say, quoting the movie that I was watching, which was 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day'.

"Yeah, I saw the post." She says with a frown. "I know I might seem like a bitch, well, a massive bitch really, but I'm truly sorry this happened to you. It must suck."

She seems sincere...

Okay, who is this young lady and what did she do with Alicia?

"Yeah, it does." I say.

It's mortifying.

"Can I maybe come in?"

Uhhhhh.....

"Sure?" I say, unsure.

Wait.

Why is she so apologetic all of a sudden....

Did she post the picture?

She walks inside and I close the door behind her and lead her to the living room.

"Uh, I was hoping to talk to you about something." She says, awkwardly and nervously.

Is she about to confess?

"Okay?" I take a seat on the couch, she takes a seat next to me.

Either she did it or maybe she knows who did?

Not that it matters. It's not like she can go back in time and stop it from happening.

Everyone will still know.

"I have a confession to make." She says.

Oh my god.

So she did do it?

"How did you know?" She asks.

"Know what?" I'm confused by her question.

I know two plus two equal four.

I know how to speak a little bit of Italian.

I know that you should never wash whites with red clothes.

"That you liked guys?" She wondered.

Oh.

Uh...

"I don't really know if I do." I answer honestly. "I mean, Grayson's the only guy I've ever liked. Well, the only person, really. I mean, I've never really had crushes before."

"Oh, okay."

"Why?" I wondered.

"I think I might be a lesbian." She says, shocking me to my very core. "Actually, I know I am."

Huh?

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

I am so confused.