Pretty Blue Eyes

╒══════════════════╕

What is this feeling...

╘══════════════════╛

-𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺: 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆-

You weren't necessarily a rude person. Far from it actually. But, there were certain times when that kinder, relaxed version of yourself was taken over by another side of you, that completely contradicted that. For some strange reason, you had no control over it. Never have to be frank.

This had been happening for around 5 or so years since you were eleven.

The first time this 'version' of yourself had come out, was during a soccer match.

You remember that day so vividly, yet, you were still unable to formulate a proper conclusion as to what triggered it.

It was quite a strange phenomenon...considering it had only made its appearance 3 other times following that match from which it awakened.

You didn't tell Rin or Sae about this, deciding it would be best to figure it out by yourself.

Maybe...maybe the answer would be found at this so-called 'Blue Lock'.

After your brief interaction with Ego, you were left to wander outside, where several lines were formed and loaded onto different buses.

The drive to the facility was short, not even ten minutes at that, but it did give you some time to think. Starring out the window, you noticed that from a distance, the Blue Lock facility didn't look all that big or impressive...but as you drove closer and closer... its true grandeur came into proportion.

You quickly concluded that this project must have cost a lot of money, which also brought up the question 'Why would the JFA spend so much money on a mere camp?'. From what Sae has told you, the only thing the people that run the JFA care about is money. They couldn't care less about what the future of Japanese soccer would be like, or how to improve it. As long as they had money, everything was fine.

Exiting the bus, you were led inside into yet another line. After waiting, you were called up relatively quickly behind Rin, seeing as the woman handing out uniforms was calling everyone alphabetically.

You looked at Rin, expecting him to say something, but he kept silent, handing the woman his bag and phone without hesitation.

Taking the initiative, you smiled at him, handing her your belongings and phone as well "You not even gonna wish me good luck? How lukewarm."