Bachira's a Clown

╒══════════════════╕

'No no- I can guarantee you he eats massive
amounts of wet cement on a daily basis...
Or crayons"

╘══════════════════╛

WARNINGS: Language (As Usual)

"Why can't we play some monopoly or something..."

You spoke softly, laying down on your stomach next to Bachira, who was flipped on his back staring at the ceiling letting his imagination run rampant.

Nayuhara sighed, "I wish we could, they didn't give us any board games though..."

"How about rock paper scissors?" Gagamaru suggested

"No way!" Igaguri groaned, "That's so boring..."

Just as you were about to speak, the door swished open. The noise caused everyone to turn their heads. There stood Kuon, letting a smile find its way to his face as he waved.

"If you guys aren't too busy, I'd like to call a quick little meeting for the team."

Everyone was compliant, seeing as there wasn't really anything else to do.

Chigiri and Immamura stopped their personal care and shuffled over to the group circle, while Kuon situated himself almost directly across from you.

Isagi and Bachira occupied the space on either side of you, as you remained laying on your stomach, scooting over a bit as Bachira turned himself over to his stomach as well.

You felt your mind wandering off as Kuon began speaking.

In all honesty, you kind of missed Rin. Seeing him as often as you did, I guess this response was only natural, yet It still made you ponder how reliant you were on him in general...

Obviously, you sort of missed Sae as well, but he was gone so often that it didn't really affect you as much as it did concerning Rin.

You wondered what he was up to right now. Had he gone through the same interesting entrance exam as you? Then the quick thought crossed your mind of his potential elimination...

No way, Rin would never allow himself to be eliminated so easily, the thought itself was rather stupid, to begin with now that you think about it.

Trying to think about tomorrow, you remembered the notice you had seen earlier on the large TV screen in the dorm room.

They had three days of 'endurance' training planned, but knowing how this whole Blue Lock ordeal worked, it was probably much more than just simple endurance.