Hiding secrets

A/N:

My mind is everywhere, so I often find myself writing later chapters ahead of time before I forget all my ideas.

Thanks for 39k , you guys are awesome <3

WARNINGS:

Language, Shidou, Y/N is getting hit on, just a little sibling angst..

-Extra Long chapter to make up for the shitty quality of the last one 😇 -

╒══════════════════╕

"Not before I rizz up that

hot ass sister of yours"

╘══════════════════╛

5-2

That's how the game ended.

You and Rin's goals meant absolutely nothing to the World Five.

It was almost humiliating how they continued to play the game as if toying with a group of toddlers.

You lay on your bed, scrolling through your social media as you checked the latest premier league posts to try and get your mind off of what has happened.

"Crystal Palace beat Man United...crazy..." you mumbled, clicking on the comments and seeing a good majority of them talking about the downfall of Manchester United and how they should sign better people.

About to like a commented meme of Ronaldo, your eyes shifted up as an Instagram banner came down from the top of your screen.

New follow from j.lokifutbol.

J.loki...as in...Julian Loki?

You clicked on it instantly and watched your screen change to the recent notifications page.

Turns out, Loki wasn't the only one who followed you.

Reading out the following, your eyes widened in surprise.