"You ok?"

Todoroki POV
Izuku looks so different with black hair, but he's still adorable in a slightly different way. I stared at him for a while from where I was sat but eventually he looked back over at me. He giggled after noticing that I had been staring. My face turned a pink colour and heated up. I looked over at the wall, refusing to make eye contact. That's when some of the other people in class 1A came in and Izuku covered his hair with his hood. No one seemed to notice him luckily and continued talking to their friends. That's when Asui, Iida and Uraraka walked in, they're sure to go over to Izuku. As I predicted they walked over to him.
"Hiya Deku-kun!" Uraraka said cheerfully.
"Good morning *kero*," Asui greeted.
"How are you?" Iida asked him. Izuku continued to look at the floor avoiding looking at the others. They quickly noticed something was wrong with him. Before they could say anything, I went over and placed my hand on his shoulder. He continued to look at the floor, avoiding everyone.
"What's wrong Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked him concerned. That's when I noticed that Izuku had completely zoned out. What was he thinking about? Momo quickly came over to check on him, having noticed that something was off. My concern level began to rise as Izuku didn't respond and his shoulder began to shake.
"Izuku!" I yelled panicked. The others looked at me confused, no one else knows that we've been dating for the last month. They looked confused that I called him by his first name and my sudden outburst got everyone else's attention. Aizawa jogged over and looked at him concerned. His shoulder continued to shake and I noticed tears rolling onto the ground. Even Bakugo looked concerned about him. I knelt down and hugged him gently in an attempt to calm him. Aizawa placed a hand on his shoulder. Within seconds, Izuku had decided on crying in my chest. As he clung to me, I hugged him tightly. After a while he calmed down and released his tight grip by a small amount. The others had been talking amongst themselves but had never left Izuku, knowing that something was wrong. He eventually sat up, looking at me a few tears still rolling his face. I wiped off the remaining tears off his face, smiling warmly at him.
"You ok?" I asked.
"Yeah..." he whispered, sadness lacing his voice.
"Midorya! Are you ok?" Iida asked, doing his usual hand chop thing. Mina looked up from writing something in her book that said 'Shipping book' no idea what that means. Asui and Uraraka ran over to check on him, they soon noticed the black hair. Asui was about to ask but I glared at her before she could say anything.