"Thats Emma and Norman..."

Deku/Ray Pov
"Let's go shopping!" Uraraka announced.
"Ok!" Iida responded cheerfully.
"Sure," Shoto responded. We headed to the mall as soon as me and Tsuyu had both agreed.
"Come on!" Uraraka called, dragging us to the shop. I followed giggling, she reminds me of Emma at times. My vision began to blur as I remembered my old friend. For a change I wasn't wearing my green hair dye as the entire group now knew about it. Uraraka quickly noticed the tears and stopped running around the mall.
"You ok Deku-kun?" she asked concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine..." I said, wiping away the tears.
"What's been going on the past few days?" Iida asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.
"A lot," Shoto murmured, pulling me into a gentle embrace. After a minute, I managed to calm myself down and we continued our shopping spree with Endeavor's credit card. That's when I noticed two familiar people.
"Shoto..." I whispered to my boyfriend.
"Yeah?" he asked in a hushed tone.
"Those people over there..." I replied quietly.
"What about them?" he asked, tilting his head.
"Thats Emma and Norman..." I told him, my voice shaky as I looked at the duo laughing together. The rest of the group soon noticed but saw that Shoto was helping me, they backed off.
"Want to talk to them?" he asked softly.