~First meeting~

y/n: aish there're so many thing to do...and why the hell there're so many customers today..gosh I wanna sleep so bad...

*Auther: ohk let me introduce her, she is Min y/n..her parents died 2 years ago in a car accident and from that time she works in many places to earn money to pay house rent,school fees and daily needs etc..she lives alone in a small apartment in Seoul city as she can't afford a bigger apartment and also there's no need for a big apartment...she is turning 18 in about 2 months..she's like a bad but kind girl and mature too.. And now she is working at a cafe so that's it for her introduction now back to the story*

 And now she is working at a cafe so that's it for her introduction now back to the story*

y/n: ohk now it's time for me to leave...So finally we're going on a date and we're gonna sleep together too.... btw I'm talking about my bed hehe ...
*she changed her clothes (from cafe's uniform to her dress) and was going but she feels that someone is following her so she turned back but there was no one as she was walking in a empty road, but she ignored...after 15-20 min of walking she reached her home as soon as she reached, she opened her door and went directly to her room throwing herself on the bed...she closed her eyes sleeping peacefully (ofcourse she shut the main door so don't worry nothing is going to happen to her)*

~Next Morning~
*she woke up as the sun rays hit her face*
y/n: ah..what time is it!? let me see...AHH wth it's 8AM already... I'm late...I slept so much cause I was really tired yesterday but what I can do now ...
*first she showered then get ready and went to work as it was her daily routine...after all the works...At night when she was walking past the streets she heard some noises..she was curious so she went there where the sound were coming from...she peeked a little and saw many mans in black formals threatening a man with a gun who was kneeing and begging for his life in front of them...but one man from the group shots him but he was little different from the others maybe cause of his personality or the way he was speaking it looks like that he was giving orders to the others...she was peeking but she feels that he saw her...she was also very scared after seeing the man die in front of her eyes , so she started to run to her house*

??: Boys!!! catch the girl who was watching us from there ..stop her quickly before she tell someone about us... actually there's no need because even police can't do anything against me.. I'm the one and only ,very powerful and dangerous mafia of Seoul..no one can beat me here or in the whole world.. I'm THE KIM TAEHYUNG.

*Auther: let me introduce him too..so he is a mafia as he said, he is cold, strict, do whatever he wants and gets really angry (sometimes behaves like a psycho too) if someone refuses to obey him...A young 23 years old man and the only son of his parents (his dad was a mafia too but he's old now so his son has taken his place as a mafia at a young age)...his name is Kim taehyung and his parents called him tae and others(maids/bodyguards) as Mr Kim, Kim, or sir... he lives in his mansion by himself in Seoul (including maids or bodyguard) as his parents lives separately in busan... enough introduction*

 enough introduction*

tae: she was cute tho

tae: she was cute tho... *smirks*
*while running she can feel that she's being chased...so she tried to hide somewhere else cause going home was not a good idea.*

~5 MINUTES LATER~
bodyguard: Sir that girl is hiding somewhere, but we are not able to find her, so what should we do now!?
Tae: useless brats! leave it, anyway that girl's house must be in this area...I will find her soon and also she has not even seen our faces as we were wearing the mask but thanks to my eagle eyes, I saw her clearly so let's go for now... *smirks*

*she was hiding for atleast 5-6 minutes so she thought that those mens are gone so now she should go home quickly before they see her also her house was not far from where she was...she reached home and was scared,she couldn't even sleep well at night cause the same thing is always coming to her mind, the dead body and the mens chasing her..but after sometimes she slept cause of tiredness.*

~NEXT MORNING~
*y/n woke up, did her daily routine and went to work...In afternoon when she was chilling cause there was no customer, A handsome man came and sat on the chair while shouting "Waiter!!"... she looked at him cause he was familiar to her But she didn't go to take his order,she sent someone else...when the other staff went to take his order,he said something to her so she came back and said to y/n that...*
Staff: y/n don't know why but he wants u to take his order...btw he's soo handsome..go y/n go who knows maybe in future you two will date or something..
Y/n: oh really *eyes rolled* you know I'm a pro at flirting but I'm not interested in these girlfriend boyfriend things...
Staff: Don't miss this chance girl..look he's looking at you!! And he also said that he only wants you to take his order..just go!!
y/n: ohk I'm going...

*She went to him and asked him for the order*
y/n: your order sir!?
Tae: what's your name beauty?!
y/n: your Order please...
Tae: but I asked for your name sweety..
y/n: there's no need for you to know...If you have came here only for this, then you can go mister.
Tae: so rude of you...btw I'm tae..
y/n: so what ?
Tae: umm...u live nearby right!?
y/n: ... *annoyed face*
Tae: ohk...I don't want anything so I'm going...but we'll meet soon.. bye for now babe~
(in mind): Aish this attitude...but I already know everything about you darling.. don't worry I'll come soon to take you, to make you MINE...or maybe tonight is the time... *smirk*

~AT MIDNIGHT~
*When she was sleeping peacefully , she felt someone's cold hand wrapping around her waist...she shiver because of the sudden sensation...but As soon as she tried to get up, He put a cloth over her mouth, due to which she started to feel dizzy,her eyes closed and she fainted.*
Tae: You look so cute sleeping in my Arms... sleep well dolly cause Your life is going to change from tomorrow...~ *smirks*

~TO BE CONTINUED~