~Truth pt.2~

Y/n: J-jackson...!?
Yoona: oh so you already know him.. that's great...
Y/n: So why did you tell me that..!?
Yoona: I guess you didn't have any idea about it..! *smirks*
Y/n: just say it..
Yoona: don't you wanna know what happened with your parents and how they died..!?
*Yoona sat on the couch while y/n was standing there looking at her curiously.*
Y/n: how did you know that they're not alive?
Yoona: I feel bad for you y/n... actually your parents died not because the truck accidentally crashed them from the front...it was a planned murder...
Y/n: d-don't say nonsense..!! what are you saying!!??
Yoona: but that's true y/n..
Y/n: BUT WHY WOULD ANYONE WANTED TO KILL THEM!! what did they do!? You do not lie..stfu!!
Yoona: but that's true why can't you believe me..!
Y/n: Do you really think that someone would say nonsense about my parents and I would believe it..!!
Yoona: Then how I know about them...tell me!! tell me then!
*Y/n's eyes filled with tears cause of the thoughts of her parents.*
Y/n: stop this yoona...stay in your limits..!
*She was not able to control herself any more so she started to cry.*
Yoona: I'll tell you the truth...but stop crying..
*Yoona hugged her and patted her back...After sometime she stopped crying as they both sat together.*
Yoona: now listen carefully..! actually when you were in 3rd grade...taehyung, Jackson and me were studying there too and we're best friends but we were in 5th grade...and that's the starting of the story..!
Y/n: ...
Yoona: When taehyung first saw you he thought you were cute but afterwards he got attracted towards you...he started to like you as he always wanna see you whenever he got the chance like in games period or in lunch break etc...We thought that was childish and he'll get bore with this but it was like this since you get in 10th grade and left the school..
Y/n: wth so you're telling me that he liked me since then!?? but I never know about him..
Yoona: yes because he never approached you before...but when he was about to, you left the school and went somewhere else...
Y/n: I went to live with my grandmother as I studied there in Busan...but I came here again after a year and 2 months later my parents died in an accident..
Yoona: When we were in college, Jackson was drunk when he told me that he liked you too since then...
Y/n: W-what!?? but how do I know that...And what's the connection of this with my parents!?
Yoona: Taehyung went to Canada for studies but after a year his father called him back here in Seoul to give his position to taehyung...and since then he became a Mafia as well as Jackson...
Y/n: and..
Yoona: I confessed to taehyung about my feelings...but he rejected it saying he still loves you and looking for you since he came back...I was so annoyed by him when he said that...Cause I didn't thought he was still crazy for you..!! I thought to find you first to kill you but...
Y/n: y-you wanted to kill me!? It was not my fault that he loved me!!?
Yoona: Jackson also told me that when Taehyung found about you he went to your parents for you but your parents rejected him saying you're so young for marriage and they'll never give their precious daughter to a mafia...So he offered them money but they got angry and said that how can they sell their daughter and send her to hell just for money...
Y/n: my parents never told me about this.!?
*She was shocked listening to her.*
Yoona: yes because they never got the chance...when they were on the car 3 years ago...Taehyung killed them sending his mans.*
Y/n: N-no... this was not right..!!! HOW CAN HE DO THAT!!?
*She was shivering in fear as she was to stunned to speak anything, tears were still flowing.*

Yoona: I just wanted you to know the truth before marrying taehyung...
Y/n: Then what should I do now ... there is nothing to do and if I try to do anything then taehyung will be angry and I don't know what'll he do...
Yoona: I can help you..! You don't want yo marry him right!
Y/n: y-yes I don't...!
Yoona: then do as I say...!
Y/n: I need to run away from here...and it's the right time as he's not here too.
Yoona: My man is outside with a car... actually I came here with planning, you just need to get out of the house and when you are out you'll see a red Lamborghini...
Y/n: but why will you help me...!?
Yoona: cause I love taehyung..
Y/n: you want me to stay away from taehyung so you can have him..!?
Yoona: y-yes...but do you love him as you're with him for a while...?
Y/n: maybe a little..but I feel like he's not for me..
Yoona: Get in the car and he'll take you to a safer place or wherever you want to go..!
Y/n: I don't feel safe talking you either...!
Yoona: it's ok but I'm trustworthy... *smiles*
Y/n (in mind): no she doesn't look trustworthy at all...what if she kidnap me and take me somewhere to kill me as she was ready to kill me then...But I can not fully trust her...I should make her believe that I trust her...Is what she told me was all true..!? but if taehyung had found me 3 years ago and killed my parents so that no one can come between us according to her then why did he kidnapped me NOW...Cause if HE killed my parents then he should have kidnapped me before...I think she's lying just because she want taehyung as he do not give a shit and ignore her maybe..

Yoona: what are you thinking y/n..!?
Y/n: No it was nothing...
Yoona: so what did you thought about running away ?
Y/n: um...give me more time please...
Yoona: no we don't have much time as taehyung can come anytime!
Y/n: Ik but..
Yoona: ok hurry up.. I'll-
*The door opened revealing taehyung as he came near them.*
Tae: What are you doing here at evening Yoona!?
Yoona: T-Taehyung...!? Me-I came here to m-meet her.!
Tae: *Raised one eyebrow* Who told you about her...?
Yoona: come on taehyung... I'm your best friend..!
Tae: Who told you..!
Yoona: Jackson..
Tae: that jerk...always spreads my personal things to everyone..
Yoona: wdym taehyung..!? Am I not close enough to you to know these things huh!?
Tae: don't take it seriously yoona..
Yoona: I'm disappointed taehyung.
Tae: Idc..
Yoona: you've became so rude tae..!!
Tae: then what do you want!! Don't irritate me now cause I'm in a good mood..!
Yoona:I don't wanna talk to you.. I'm going..you live with you childhood crush or whatever she Is..!!!
Tae: YOONA!!
Yoona: don't shout at me taehyung...I already told her everything about the past...
Tae: WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION HUH!!
Yoona: you're not someone who'll control me like you do with her.. I'm not scared of you Mr. Kim taehyung..did you listen!!?
Tae: just go Yoona you already ruined my mood..!!

*Yoona left from there angrily as y/n was still sitting there.*

Tae: Aish..I was so happy when I came here but..!!
Y/n: T-tae..
Tae: yes darling...!?
*Taehyung saw her and smiled...he went near her as he sat on the couch... suddenly he pulled her making her sit on his lap..she got shocked a bit but was getting used to it.*
Tae: Yoona ruined my mood so it's your time to make my mood happy again..!
*Taehyung kissed her passionately but she was not kissing him back so he broke the kiss just to say something.*
Tae: kiss me back or I'll force you to do it..!
*She gulped nervously as he kissed her again...she tried to kiss him as it was her first time kissing someone like this..She can feel taehyung's smirk between the kiss...Taehyung bites her lower lip as she opened her mouth a little bit cause of pain..he got the chance as he put his tongue inside her mouth making the kiss more passionate also he hold her head with one hand and waist with the other to keep her close..She was out of breath as she tried to push him...he stopped and looked at her smirking.*

Tae: good girl...
*He took her to the bedroom in bridal style and placed her on the bed.*
Y/n: Tae..
Tae: yes princess..?
Y/n: Is whatever yoona said was all true...?
Tae: about younger days then yes...! I loved you since a long time..
Y/n: and about my paren-
*Taehyung's phone started ringing so he picked up and started to talk seriously.*
Tae: y/n you sleep..I need to talk it's urgent..!
Y/n: oh o-ohk...
*Tae went to the balcony to talk peacefully but she was still thinking about her parents, missing them she started to cry again under the blanket as she fall asleep while crying.*

TO BE CONTINUED...