-THE END-

Y/n: THEN ASK YOUR SON YOURSELF...!!!
Mr.Wang: STOP SHOUTING!
*Mr.Wang was about to slap her but.*
Tae: Don't you dare touch her Mr.Wang!
*While pointing the gun towards him.*
*Mr.Wang stopped in between and looked at Taehyung.*
Mr.Wang: So you came already?
Tae: Move away from her right now!
Mr.Wang: Or what? you gonna kill me! Then Shoot if you have guts..!
Tae: Why are you doing this..! I didn't expect this from you Mr.Wang.
Mr.Wang: You do not know? Surprising..
Tae: Come straight to the point!
Mr.Wang: She Is Not Yours..! I took her here to marry my son!
Tae: She was mine since the moment I first saw her! She is my property and you have to accept that!
Mr.Wang: I will not give up on her..did you fucking understand!
Tae: And do you think I will give up huh!?
Mr.Wang: *frustrated* Who the fuck told you that she is here with me!?! Where's that mf?
Tae: Your Son, Jackson!
Mr.Wang: *Shocked* What? No! Why would he?!
Tae: Ik that you kidnapped her for Jackson but he loves someone else..!
Y/n: I told him the same thing! But he's not ready to accept that!
*Taehyung started to move closer to y/n...And stand behind her and untie her hands with his other hand as Mr.Wang didn't say anything nor moved from his place cuz he was in his thoughts as what if Jackson really does not like y/n and loves yoona.*
Tae: it's not late Mr.Wang..if you want then I will not tell anyone about this as I respect you also Jackson told me not to hurt you..ik you have a reason behind this but I'm giving you this chance so think properly...
Mr.Wang: What if it's not true..Does he really like yoona?
Tae: *confused* yoona?
*Taehyung look at y/n immediately with what the hell look.*
Y/n: um y-yes yoona...
Mr.Wang: You also don't know?
Y/n: *Ahem* actually they told me to not tell anyone especially Taehyung..so he also had no idea.
Tae: that jerk did not tell me this important thing! Whatever but what did you thought Mr.Wang? Ik you'll understand and accept yoona as your daughter-in-law.
Mr.Wang: I never said I don't like yoona.. she's like my daughter, it's just I didn't know the truth..If I hear this from my son then I'll not force him anymore.
Tae (in mind): just like he said.. it's very easy to stop him.

~FLASHBACK~
*When Taehyung was about to leave the bride room after talking with Jackson and yoona...Jackson stopped him.*
Jackson: listen! One more thing..
Tae: Aish! Bark!
Jackson: fuck u..anyways I'm saying that if you meet him..just emotionally blackmail him, as I said you don't need to hurt him...He's a kind man ik he'll understand, just motivate him to be a good Father and all...try not to shout and talk peacefully okey?
Tae: I'll try..but if this plan don't work then see what happens!
Jackson: ik him very well..and if he wants to talk to me..just call me on the phone ok cause I'll be busy somewhere else. *Smirks*
Tae: what's with that look..?
*Taehyung opened his phone immediately and showed his phone to Jackson.*
Tae: this is your number right?
Jackson: 8728918... Yeah.
*But suddenly his eyes went up and he saw what name Taehyung saved his number with.*
Jackson: "Irritating Bitch"..?!
*Taehyung put his phone on his pocket and left while holding his laugh.*
Jackson: Argh!
*Then Jackson looked at yoona and found her trying not to laugh.*
Jackson: you too?
Yoona: That was fun..and cute too.
Jackson: let's change the topic..! So yoona...
Yoona: yes Jackson?
Jackson: Um now Taehyung is gone..and there's no one in this room..
Yoona: Say what you want to say directly.
*Jackson came closer to yoona and hold her waist and kissed her on the lips...She also kissed him back..but Jackson broke the kiss and.*
Jackson: let's date.
Yoona: *winks* I can give it a try.
*Yoona pulled him as she wrapped her both hands around his neck and kissed him again.*

~FLASHBACK END~

~PRESENT~
Tae: let me call him then..
*Taehyung call him but Jackson did not picked up.*
Tae: wth?
*He again called him but Jackson didn't answered again.*
Mr.Wang: Why is he not picking up? You're not fooling me? Are you?
Tae: n-no Mr.Wang! It's not What you're thinking.
*Then Taehyung phone started ringing and it was Jackson...So Taehyung showed his phone directly to mr.wang*
Tae: see!
Mr.Wang: um Irritating bitch..I see
Tae: huh? *Awkward smile* that's our friendship Mr.Wang.
Mr.Wang: yeah yeah I understand.
*Taehyung picked up his call*