~Jealously pt.2~

Tae: do you really think I'll let her be with you if she ever likes you!? I'll force her to marry me!!
Jackson: Ik you won't but I'll snatch her from you!!
Tae: let's see then...!

*Saying that Taehyung left from there to his car...he reached as he saw the driver was still standing there outside the car.*
Tae: I told you to go from here, didn't I?
Driver: Sir actually I thought not to leave her alone, So that she should not do anything wrong...
Tae: ohk go now I'll take care of her..!
Driver: Yes Sir!
Tae: wait! the key!?
Driver: Sir I told you that ma'am snatched the key from my hand earlier..!
Tae: oh yea I forgot..!
*As the driver left ,he sat on the driving seat closing the door and looked at her.*
Tae: I told you not to drink!!
Y/n: hmm...I d-didn't drink i-intentionally... actually Jack brought me a drink ...!
Tae: Jack!? since when did you started calling him jack huh!? *anger*
Y/n: he t-told me to call h-him jack in the p-party... *pout*
Tae: Don't dare to call him jack again..Understood!!
Y/n: ohhkkk... *cutely*
Tae: *chuckled* now give me the key!!
*suddenly her expression changed from cute to flirty as she was biting her lips.*
Y/n: Then beg of it Taehyung...!
*She placed her right hand on his left thigh as she was holding the key in her left hand and looked into his eyes with lust.*
Tae: W-what happened t-to you suddenly!!!? Are you o-okey!!?
Y/n: Why!? Are you scared huh!!?
Tae: *smirked* I didn't know you had a Dom side too...! But you're to small for this!! give me the key now...!
Y/n: Then take it by yourself..!!
*He smirked and came closer to her as if he was about to kiss her also she closed her eyes but he took the key from her left hand and sat properly on his seat.*
Y/n: wtf!?
Tae: sit quietly I've to drive..!
*She again placed her hand on his thighs caressing it softly.*
Tae: Why are you behaving like this!? Is it because you're really drunk!? I thought you'll sleep but -
Y/n: stfu and drive!
Tae: say whatever you want to say now...just wait for tomorrow's morning and see what happens...!
Y/n: *rolled eyes* loser..!
*Taehyung ignored her...they reached as taehyung went outside the car opening the door for her.*
Tae: come outside..!
Y/n: I'll not..!
Tae: What's the problem with you!!?
Y/n: you pick me up and take me to the room..!!

*Then taehyung picked her up in bridal style cause he don't want to argue ...As he was walking towards the room but she was touching his neck softly as her hand slipped and she grabbed his collar and started to open his shirts buttons.*
Tae: Stop doing that...!
Y/n: but I'm enjoying... irritating you!!
Tae: just don't cause I don't think I'll be able to control myself anymore..!
Y/n: then do whatever to want darling... *smirks*
Tae: huh!? you're not that y/n I know...!
*Taehyung reached the room as he open the door and came inside closing the door with his right leg...And went to the bed bending as he placing her on it, he was about to go but she grabbed his tie pulling him closer but he lost his balance and hover over her..*
Tae: I can't control myself now...!
*Taehyung was about to kiss her but suddenly his phone started ringing then he come to his sence and get up from the bed immediately..and saw her sleeping figure...As he saw the caller id "Jackson"... Also he was sweating badly.*
Tae: Why is he calling me now!?
*he picked up*

-ON THE CALL-
Jackson: DON'T YOU DARE TO DO ANYTHING TO HER!!
Tae: ... How do you kno-
Jackson: CAUSE I DON'T TRUST YOU !!!She is still under 18!!!
Tae: ik..and who are you to tell me what to do or not huh!?
Jackson: She is not in her sense!!!
Tae: ohk can you shut up now!!! I know that too!!
Jackson: BUT I CAN'T TRUST YOU...Ohk.. actually I called you to tell you that I'm coming tomorrow!!
Tae: And for what!!?
Jackson: For you my love, my best friend...! *laughed*
Tae: omg I'm blushing!! I'LL NOT LET YOU COME IN!!
Jackson: But I'll!!
Tae: THIS IS MY HOUSE!!
Jackson: OH THANKS DUDE FOR TELLING ME THAT!! You know what i already told my dad that I'll come to your house cause I'm bored here...And my dad also told me to enjoy with you and y/n...And I told him that I'll click pictures to show him..!
Tae: YOU BASTARD!!
-CALL ENDED-
*Jackson hanged up while Taehyung was shouting ,then he left the room closing the door.*

~NEXT MORNING~

*Y/n woke up having headache cause of drinking...then she realised that someone was sitting next to her.*
Tae: oh finally you woke up..!
*She sat as she remember last night.*
Y/n (in mind): SHIT!!! WTF I DID LAST NIGHT...OMG...!!!
Tae: So you wanna explain..!?
Y/n: Sorry I was not in my sense... actually I become really different when I'm drunk..so plz understand..
Tae: yeah! I've already seen that..but I'll take revenge..
*She was embarrassed but then she realised that she was not wearing the black dress , she was into pajamas.*
Y/n: wth!!! who changed my clothes!!?
Tae: Is there anyone else here Except me? *Flirty look*
Y/n: P-please say t-this is not t-true..!
Tae: umm... *winks*
Y/n: Aishhhhh!!!
*She picked up the pillow from her side and started hitting him while crying.*
Tae: Oh stop dolly!!! I was just kidding..!!
Y/n: aahh!!!...huh!? Really!!
*She stopped crying and throw the pillow at him.*
Tae: ark!! The maid!! I told the maid to change your clothes at night cause it was looking uncomfortable...!
Y/n: oh good to hear that...!
Tae: Now do your morning things and come downstairs to eat..!
Y/n: ohk..
Tae: And also Your new friend is coming...to SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOU...
*He rolled eyes at the last sentence and left the room without looking back.*
Y/n: My new friend!? .... Whatever let's just shower first..!

*She came downstairs wearing those pajamas again after shower...and stand beside him.*
Tae: Why are you wearing those again!?
Y/n: Looks like you forgot that you kidnapped me and brought me here, I don't have any of my stuffs.
Tae: oh I forgot about your clothes..! I'll take you shopping tomorrow cause I'm busy today, I've to go to office for some work..so manage for now!
Y/n: then I'll wear this all day..!
Tae: Jackson is coming and you're gonna wear this!? *disgusted face*

*Suddenly an idea came on taehyung head.*
Tae: You can wear my T-shirt...!
(in mind): Jackson is gonna be jealous when he'll see her wearing my tshirt. *smirks*
Y/n: you are so rich right!? ik you can arrange a dress quickly but why do you want me to wear your t-shirt huh!?
Tae: N-no I can't arrange t-this quickly...!
*He lied to her as he get up from his seat and gestured her to follow him...He take her to his room as she was so shocked seeing his room.*
Y/n: Y-Your room!! wow!
*Then taehyung take her to his closest.*
Y/n: this is a closet!!? I never saw someone closet this big!!
Tae: here are the tshirts..you can choose whatever you want!!
Y/n: really?!!! then let me see!!
*She was all excited seeing something like this for the first time...Then she picked a black oversized tshirt.*
Y/n: I'll wear this hoodie!! is this ok!?
Tae: and bottom!?
Y/n: no need cause it's so big for me..I've my shorts under this...so no problem.!
Tae: your wish...
Y/n: but I didn't know that you also wear hoodie as I only saw you in formals...
Tae: I will show you some other time.. *winks*

*She changed and both went downstairs for breakfast..As soon as they finished, someone knocked the door and they already know who was that..so both went to the door and opened...As Jackson came inside, he hugged her tightly with love.*
Jackson: It feels so good to hug you like this..!

TO BE CONTINUED...