~True Feelings~

*both were on their way to the house.*
Tae: So you're ready to be my wife right...?
Y/n: ...
Tae: not yet?? Do you still not love me...?
Y/n: *gulp* I...Idk...
Tae: *sighs* I'll take that as yes! well, if you said no then it wouldn't change the fact that tomorrow is our wedding...Also I've sent the invitation to everyone and especially Jackson...How can I forget to make him feel like a loser...
Y/n: I want to ask you something...Can I?
Tae: huh? you don't need permission to ask anything from your husband... I'm ready to answer just ask!
Y/n: d-do you have any relation to my p-parents death...?
Tae: ...

~MEANWHILE~

Jackson: dad..! I get to know that taehyung is going to marry her tomorrow...? now you tell me what to do dad..!
Mr.Wang: suddenly?? Are you sure about that?
Jackson: I didn't saw cuz he sent me the invitation when I was in the middle of a mission, then yoona called me after that and told me everything...
Mr.Wang: Is yoona happy...? or she still..
Jackson: yes she still loves him..She said she'll help me if I try to do something to break this wedding...
Mr.Wang: that's great..! I've a plan..but call yoona and tell her to meet me here..!
Jackson: but dad...Why haven't you told me the reason for this revenge yet?
Mr.Wang: then listen..! I did the same mistake you're doing now..!Taehyung's father was my best friend but he betrayed me by marrying someone I loved...I tried my best but that bitch chose him over me...And I still pretend to be his bestfriend..I just don't want you to feel the way I did, I can not see you feel cheated or betrayed, I never get the chance to take my perfect revenge...That's why I want to make his son feel that sorrow...I want you to not let taehyung snatch her...
Jackson: Dad...
*His phone started ringing.*
Mr.Wang: who's it?
Jackson: Yoona...
Mr.wang: then talk to her and call her here quickly..!
Jackson: o-ohk..
Mr.Wang: Let's see how Taehyung will marry her.. *smirks*
~ ~

Tae: but why did you asked that y/n..?
What relation? Say it clearly..
Y/n: I mean...did you k-killed them.?
Tae: What are you saying? why would I kill them and did anyone say anything to you?
Y/n: Y-yoona...She was saying this nonsense...I already felt that it was all a lie but still..it was going on in my mind... I'm s-sorry that i doubt you...but I'm glad you didn't-
Tae: it's okey...actually it is easy to believe cause I'm a mafia...Ever since I became a mafia, everyone doubts and accuses me like this, it hurts but now I've made it a habit...I ignore them.
Y/n: I'm sorry to make you feel this way taehyung...!! I'm really-

*Taehyung faced her and hold her both hand...His expression was something she never saw, he avoided eye contact and was looking down...But she got shocked when she saw his eyes filled with water.*
Tae: I also have a heart...Everyone blame me for anything.. I'm not that bad...I feel sad too.. it's just I always act cold in front for everyone just for that fucking mafia reputation... *he was holding his tears*
Y/n: tae-
*He wipes his tears and faked smile.*
Tae: let's go...I don't want to ruin the mood.
*She was feeling bad but also she was happy to know he was not the one who killed them...She didn't say anything..the walk was silent..but taehyung broke the silence.*
Tae: It was my first time expressing my true feelings to someone...I feel relieved. *smile*
Y/n: umm I think you're not that bad.. *smile*
Tae: *proudly sighs* huh..At last did you believed..!! I'm feeling good now...btw I'm soo excited to see you on the wedding dress that I'd chosen!
Y/n: I see you already prepared everything...I want ask something again...!
Tae: again!? Aish...But don't ask anything like that!
Y/n: no I'm not..!! I wanted to ask that why didn't you kidnapped me when you returned seoul 3years ago..? Why now I mean 1 month ago...?
Tae: um... it's a long story but if you want to know then listen...
Y/n: I want to know everything in detail!
Tae: ohk...when I returned, I gets to know about you so I went to your parents...told them that I love you from a very long time and wants to marry you but they got angry which was very obvious...then I offered them money...
Y/n: yoona said the same thing...
Tae: but I felt very bad later I realised it was wrong...also I don't wanted to make you sad by taking you away from your family..so I backed up for your happiness...
Y/n: then?
Tae: I thought to forgot you I but couldn't...I stopped to spy you for almost 2 years then I heard from Jackson that he's after you since then...then I gets to know that your parents died in a car accident 2 years ago... I regret cuz I knew you had no one but your parents..I shouldn't have left you alone..don't know what you've gone through...so i kidnapped you to take care of you so that you'll never feel alone...
Y/n (in mind): You have crossed the limits of being good in my eyes... earlier when you gave the offer to me to rule here...I thought to make you suffer but now I think I'm also in love with you taehyung... *Smiles*
Tae: I acted cold because I thought you'll try to run and you did... I'm sorry for that day, that was too much..i didn't mean to hurt you...I was not in my right mind...I should have controlled myself...
Y/n: I'm glad you accepted your mistake..but I feel bad now...I was also rude...
Tae: you don't need to...! It was expected ,Anyone else would have done the same..Anyways! I promise I'll never do that again and I'll love you forever my love!!
Y/n: we reached...!
Tae: I'll wait for the day you'll love me as much as I do...!
Y/n: *Smile* let's go inside..!
*Both went inside and walked directly to taehyung's room..she opened the door and stepped inside but she stopped him ,didn't let him come inside.*
Tae: *confused* What happened?
Y/n: I'm ready to be Mrs.Kim Taehyung... *winks*
*As soon she said...she closed the door...And taehyung's expression was as expected..he was shocked and confused at first like he didn't understand what she meant..but when he realised he started to shout like crazy with a big smile on his face...then he heard her saying something from inside.*
Y/n: don't shout to much!! let me sleep ik tomorrow is gonna be very tiring.!
Tae: But why did you closed the door! I wanna rest too!!
Y/n: I want to sleep alone tonight...!! so give me some peaceful time...Go and sleep somewhere else..!
Tae: darling please...!
Y/n: honey please~
Tae: not this!! you cannot emotionally blackmail your husband...But okey I can wait for the beautiful moment I always dream about!! Finally!! I love you..!
Y/n: love you too!
Tae: aaahhhh my heart!!! I hope I'm not dreaming!!!!
Y/n: Oh no I'm cringing...!
Tae: then make a habit of it daring..! Cuz I like this...!
Y/n: good night!! I'm going to bed and you should too!
Tae: Good night...but I don't think I'll be avle to sleep tonight...! Also I need energy for tomorrow and tomorrow's night. *Smirks*
Y/n: *done* shut up..!
*She get on the bed and started thinking.*
Y/n (in mind): I can't believe I said yes to this brat...how can i fall for him..after knowing the truth I like him more...he's such a tease..why I'm thinking about him so much...I can't even sleep..!
*she closed her eyes and relaxed her body,forced herself to sleep...after sometime she fall asleep due to tiredness.*

~MEANWHILE~
Yoona: That's the plan we needed..!! It'll work for sure!!
Jackson: I agree with yoona dad..! we'll try our best..!
Dad: I just want success... best of luck to you both..!

TO BE CONTINUED...