10. 𝘊𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

Sturdy tires moved at breakneck speed on the natural ground. Two vehicles drove through the wild surroundings of the forest.

Bumblebee grunted while he made numerous attempts to contact his teammates, not a single one with success, "It's not working." the Urbana drove closer to the truck, "No one is answering, Optimus, not even from our base!" he told the Prime right beside him, both driving through the uninhabited environment.

"This is bad, this is really bad. What if they are in danger?!" anxiously assumed Fluttershy as she cupped her cheeks in panic.

"Shy, calm down and breathe, okay?" Sunset could hear the overreaction of her friend through Optimus' dashboard and tried to comfort her, "There's no need to jump to such conclusions. I'm sure they are fine, maybe it's just a...," she tried to come up with a reasonable issue, "Bad connection?"

"We must find the closest destination to where they were last active. Perhaps we will find evidence to where exactly they were headed." as soon as Optimus suggested, they heard something hovering from above and then out of nowhere, numerous blasters appeared from the cloudy sky. The girls' eyes widened and held tight to their seats, while their guardians dodged the attacks. Thankfully to their quick reactions and reflexes, they managed to avoid each blast as they swiftly turned in opposite directions and sped up.

"WHAT THE HAY WAS THAT?!" Sunset asked in utter confusion and alarm as she peeked through the window next to her. A small flying shadow could be seen flying through the clouds right overhead.

"Is that a jet?! No wait-- jets are way bigger than that! It looks like... a drone?"

As it began striking again, this time dangerously close to the truck, it caused the girl to fearfully retreat her head back inside. The Prime's side mirrors focused on their unknown attacker, seeing that it was getting lower to the ground, the Autobots drifted to a stop and transformed. The girls stayed beside them while they brought out their weapons for the forthcoming fight.

What they didn't expect to see was a small-sized flying robot, which seemed like a mechanical bird with an origami-shaped figure.

The mechs recognized it right away, "Laserbeak?! Тhat means--!" the lieutenant was interrupted when Laserbeak directed several shots at them, alarming the 'Bots to cover the girls and to scatter aside

The mechs recognized it right away, "Laserbeak?! Тhat means--!" the lieutenant was interrupted when Laserbeak directed several shots at them, alarming the 'Bots to cover the girls and to scatter aside. While the Autobots blocked its blasts and tried to get a good aim, a light emerged behind their backs, making them turn around and stare in wide-eyed wonder.

A big portal appeared out of the blue, a tall silhouette emerging out from the brightness. The mini-con made its way above the group and landed on the extending arm of the visible figure. A very thin and angular-shaped black-purple body, along with long slender arms and a visor instead of a face. The girls froze in fright when the terrifying robot's helm concentrated on them.