12. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

The element of generosity and loyalty remained completely motionless, heads raised and focused on the tall gray-colored Decepticon seeker.

Both of them took slow steps back when Starscream started coming closer, "How rude. Leaving so soon during such an amusing gathering, I must say that I'm quite offended." he pretended to sound hurt but soon his fake disappointed expression formed into a devious smile, "After all this planning you haven't even seen what we have prepared for you." he lowered himself and moved his sharp digits near the scared teenagers, but was abruptly stopped by a flying staff that came into his way and stabbed him right in the servo, "GAH!" he cried out in pain, the girls took this opportunity to run and hide.

Starscream threw the Energon Prod away in irritation. Two sets of pedes of another robot came near the weapon and picked it up. The seeker recognized the shiny mech who gracefully rotated his tool and took a prepared stance, "Don't touch something that doesn't belong to you, Starscream." Knock Out warned with a glare.

The seeker shook his helm and scoffed, "Joining the Autobots and hiding among them, just to keep your spark and lame paint job save." he supported himself on his knee as he stood up, "It's pathetic really."

"At first it may have been because they won, yes-" he started, the two of them walked in opposite ways, forming a circle, scowling at one another, "-but then I soon realized what they are really fighting for and saw how much respect they have towards each other. I gained their trust slowly, but surely. And to be honest, it's nice to be appreciated for all the efforts I put into helping this team. Something that I never got from the Decepticons." Starscream snarled even more as he continued, "As time passed, I dedicated myself into helping the Autobot cause, no matter what. I changed for the better and I will never regret this decision!" he clearly stated as he spoke his final words and hit the bottom of his staff hard on the rough dirt as a threat.

Starscream clenched his servo and grunted, "Very well," he took his claws out, "I will gladly offline you here and NOW!" he screeched and charged at Knock Out. The cherish red medic was able to dodge the attack on time, however, the seeker continued to fight, "I WILL RIP YOU APART!" he screamed like a maniac while Knock Out was blocking his aggressive striking attempts with his Energon Prod, nonetheless, Starscream had much more and longer fighting experiences than him.

Knock Out was ready to zap him with electricity until Starscream swiftly moved to one side, having the opportunity to catch his staff. The taller mech kicked him hard in the chest plate, making the doctor crash into a tree and fall on the rough dry soil. Knock Out grumbled as he lifted himself up and raised his helm, only to see a very angry Starsceam approaching. As he fought with the drones, Sideswipe saw his teammate was in trouble. Without thinking twice, the younger mech kicked several of his opponents away and sprinted to him.

"You want to be an Autobot?! Fine!" Starscream raised one of his arms and aimed his missile at the doctor, "THEN YOU SHALL DIE LIKE ONE!" the furious seeker shouted and launched his weapon. The medic covered himself in an instant, prepared for his end. When the pointy tip of the missile almost made contact with his armor, it exploded, creating a loud booming sound and big waves of strong force to spread around the natural environment, destroying a part of it even. A huge cloud of dust and smoke billowed into the sky. The gray mech lowered his arm with a satisfied smirk.

Starscream was about to leave until he took a second glance at where the expected 'dead' ex-Decepticon was supposed to be laying, "What?!" he questioned in utter confusion and in full disbelief, staring at what was coming out of the fading smoke. A large shiny crystal-formed shield was floating in front of the unharmed doctor. Knock Out opened one of his optics, expecting to be one with the Allspark. Instead, he saw the huge crystal wall ahead of him, he could see the shocked face of the seeker from the other side.