16. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

[Author's note]

Sorry for taking so long to update, guys. I was on a family trip this month and didn't have much time to write. This one is a bit short than the previous chapters. But hey, at least it's finally here!

Please enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The four captured Autobots and the six elements of harmony were trying to stay quiet as much as possible while thinking of a strategy to escape, they cautiously kept their eyes and optics on Starscream and the Vehicon troopers who were standing on the other far side of the laboratory.

"We need to think of a plan soon. Those 'Cons will be wasting no time if they find your friend." Bee whispered to his teammates and human friends.

"We have to do something before he gets to Twilight." Sunset replied, "We have to reach her somehow."

"With what exactly?" asked Rainbow annoyed. Sunset then came to realization and started to roam her hands around her pockets, when she was finally able to feel a small device inside of her black leather jacket and pulled it out, she smiled in relief.

"Yes! Thank Celestia."

The red-yellow haired girl began to type on her phone, "I will try to contact her."

"That's still not going to work." the cherish red medic responded.

"Why not?" Pinkie questioned.

"There's a signal blocker inside this facility. Neither we can contact the team nor they us. Except, if we somehow manage to turn it off from that console..." the rest followed Knock Out's gaze and glanced at the big-sized monitor which was close to their current positions.

"I don't want to disappoint you or anything but I think you are missing a small detail here, if you haven't noticed-" Sideswipe lifted his cuffed arms and indicated the trapped girls and the Decepticon soldiers, "- we can't move!" he informed in an irritated tone.

"Am I interrupting something?" everyone jumped at the sudden close voice and turned to see an approaching Starscream, watching them with suspicion and a raised optic ridge.

Rainbow instantly shook her head in denial, "Nope!"

"Nu-uh!" followed the pink girl.

"N-no..." stuttered Fluttershy.

"It must be your imagination, darling." Rarity nervously chuckled afterwards.

The seeker's doubtful expression still didn't change, "Hm, that's odd. I was certain I heard some distant mumbling around here." his sharp-clawed servos moved above Fluttershy's cage cylinder and picked her up to his optic level.

"No! Fluttershy!" Sunset cried out for her friend and the rest of her friends watched helplessly.

Rainbow shouted in fury at the tall seeker, "Hey! Put her down you creep! She didn't do anything!"

The shy girl began to shiver even more out of panic not only from the height but the sinister and chilling smile of the grey-winged robot. Bumblebee hurriedly tried to come up with something to prevent the Decepticon's harsh actions from getting to his human charge. Before Starscream could make any attempts of harming the element of kindness, the yellow Autobot interrupted, "Say, Starscream! Could you remind me what role exactly you are playing in this? 'Cause as far as I remember you were the one who wanted to be the leader, weren't you?" Bumblebee asked and slightly nodded to his teammates.