Hanging Out

The next morning, Adrien doesn't remember late last night but it felt like he walked around too much. His cravings went up and he ate lots of pancakes since Gabriel doesn't want Blanc to make another threat again but he wants to get him out of his son's body. The lights flickered again due to Blanc's haunting and it didn't bother Adrien.

"Power outage, huh?" He looked up.

"Yes, it's gonna be fixed today" Gabriel replied.

Adrien munched on a lot of pancakes and drank a glass of milk to clear his throat from the chunks.

"I'm going to spend time with my friends," Adrien said.

"Be sure to be back by night" Gabriel said, not wanting another threat from Blanc.

It was a wrong move when the utensils floated near Gabriel, "What the? Again now!" He waved them away.

Adrien knew that it was Blanc doing that and he takes out a mirror to communicate with him, "That's enough" He said and Blanc drops the utensils.

"Anyway, I'm going to the liberty boat today, it's Saturday," Adrien said.

"Very well. Be back by night" Gabriel replied, fearing Blanc would attack again.

Adrien walks outside, glaring at Blanc with the mirror, "What the hell was that?"

"Something to put your daddy in place" Cat Blanc replied.

"Not like this. Sheesh," Adrien puts the mirror away.

He headed out of the mansion to get to the liberty boat. Breathing in and out to get used to Blanc's aggression but he's still afraid that his anger could hurt someone.

"Keep yourself together," He said to himself.

As he got there, he knew that Luka is away with his father for who knows how long when he returns. But his sister was there.

"Hey, Adrien!" His friends waved.

"You came, Adrien!" Marinette hugs him.

"As promised, my love" Adrien hugs her back, happy to see her.

"Just in time for your opinion on Kitty Section," Marinette said.

"Well let's get started," Adrien said.

"Since you were a helpful director with Juleka, which stickers are better?" Rose asked.

"Let's see" Adrien looks at the stickers; one was bright while the other was darker, "I think the dark one" Adrien picked it.

"Good choice," Rose said.

"Marinette's designs are amazing and I would keep it like that," Adrien said.

"Thanks, Adrien" Marinette thanked him.

"My love" Adrien smiled.

"And the color of our instruments?" Rose asked.

"Hmmmm" Adrien thought for a moment, "Pink for Rose, purple for Juleka, red for Ivan, and Turquoise for Luka," Adrien said.

"Perfect. I hope he likes it once he's back" Juleka said.

"I'm pretty sure he will, Juleka," Adrien said.

Adrien and the others on the liberty boat then proceed to practice playing music as well as playing games together. Then they did some costume designs for Kitty Section and Adrien liked the first original.

"How about this one?" Marinette showed her design.

Adrien nodded and he liked it but the costumes are missing their symbol logos, "Maybe some logos will do" He pointed out.