Strike

The bodyguard dropped off Adrien at school and as the teen came out of the car wearing his wolf shirt and black leather jacket, the whole students stared at his badass behavior like he was a whole different person. Adrien kept his face emotionless as he walked past the students and some teachers. One student squeezed his juice box in shock.

"Ugh! What's with the change? Utterly ridiculous, Adrikins!" Chloe criticized his look.

"Got a problem?" Adrien said coldly.

"It just doesn't suit you" Chloe replied.

"My choice, not yours. As I already told you, we are no longer friends. Sooner or later, you'll lose Sabrina" Adrien said with no emotion and walked past her as she began ranting again.

"Hey, dude, what's with the new look?" Nino asked.

"Let's say I hate wearing my father's brand. It's time to change my look" Adrien said.

"Ah, I see. Well, it looks great on you" Nino said.

"Merci. How was your ladyblogger last night?" Adrien asked.

"Just fine. She made the blog about Ladybug and Cat Noir doing that guessing game with touching" Nino said.

"Ah, yes. I saw. Anyways, how's Marinette? Is she okay?" Adrien asked.

"You lovesick puppy. She's all right. You know how our girls are with girl time" Nino said.

"Whenever I'm with her, she always has ways to make me happy," Adrien said.

"After all she's our everyday Ladybug of sorts," Nino said.

"That's what I love about her," Adrien said and saw Marinette walking with Alya.

"Ah, hi Adrien!" Marinette ran and hugged him.

"My love" Adrien hugged her back.

"Your charming prince has been worried about you," Nino said.

"Nino!" Adrien blushed.

"Sorry buddy" Nino replied.

"Awww.....you're so sweet" Marinette boops his nose.

"Thanks, Marinette," Adrien said.

"Why were you worried?" Marinette asked.

"I just can't live without you in my life," Adrien said.

"Neither can I, my prince," Marinette said.

"I don't want to lose you ever again" Adrien nuzzled her neck.

"I'll always be here" Marinette then kissed him.

Alya and Nino watched as they kissed. Soon they pulled away since it's class time and they held each other's hands.

-

At art class, Nathaniel and Marc needed Marinette and Adrien to be models since they need comic ideas.

"Okay, how should we pose?" Marinette asked.

"Like you're at a dance party," Nathaniel said.

"Okay then" Marinette posed with Adrien as if they were dancing.

"What happened to being a cute clumsy girl?" Adrien teased.

"Well, I'm not as clumsy as I used to be" Marinette teased back.

"Well It was fun back then" Adrien dipped her as a pause for the comic artist to draw the pose.

"Excellent," Marc said and kept drawing.

"Can we move now?" Adrien asked.

"Almost. And now you can move" Nathaniel said.

Adrien brought her up and Marinette leans a little for the kissing pose.