White Cat

Cat Noir jumped from roof to roof to go see his lovely princess to make sure she was okay at home. For the past couple of weeks, his father has been manipulating her to end her relationship with him but she refused. Their love was too strong. Once he arrived, he knocked on the hatch on the balcony.

Marinette looked up and saw it was her favorite cat. She opened the hatch door to let him in, "Hey, kitty"

"Hello there, Princess," He said and closed the hatch door.

"Mice and pigeons getting away from you again?" Marinette teased his diet.

"Yeah, they did. So how's your prince?" Cat Noir asked.

"Jealous?" Marinette smirked.

"Nope, because I love to see my princess looking happy and finally getting her Happily Ever After" Cat Noir purred.

"Thank you, Kitty. Well, he left his mark on me" Marinette showed the hickey.

"Meow, did he? Was he like a tiger?" Cat Noir just loves talking about his identity to her.

"Well, a dominant one. So no one can take me from him. No matter his cruel father's demands I won't break up with him" Marinette said.

"Meow. That evil wizard shall not lock his son ever again. Shall I be your mighty panther?" Cat Noir teasing her.

"Of course, Kitty" Marinette scratched him.

"Puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr" He purred so loud that he nuzzled her neck for more attention.

"Awww.... is my favorite cat enjoying this?" Marinette giggled.

"Ahhhh..... yes, Princess" Cat Noir closed his eyes.

"My poor kitty," Marinette said.

"Meow" Cat Noir purred and licked her cheek.

"Kitty that tickles!" Marinette giggled.

"I love seeing you so happy like a beautiful princess," Cat Noir said.

"So am I, you being the dark leather knight of Paris," Marinette said.

"Indeed, my princess. Now I must go. If Chloe or Lila bother you again, Cat Noir will show them who's a big cat" Cat Noir said.

"Thank you, Kitty" She kissed his cheek.

"Meow" He licked her cheek again.

-

Much later, he ran on the rooftops to be by himself and Blanc in his mind.

"Paris was so much better before the destruction of my world," Cat Blanc said.

"I can hear you in my head. There's no way that ugly monster will akumatize me. He's a twisted psycho" Cat Noir said, licking his paw hand.

"Nor with our princess," Cat Blanc said.

"As much I like you scaring my father off but please don't make him go insane. We both know he's a very powerful man" Cat Noir said.

"Very well. I've already broken his wrists though" Cat Blanc said.

"Just don't ever do that again. Violence never solves anything" Cat Noir said.

"Someday you might have no choice," Cat Blanc said.

"I don't kill innocents," Cat Noir said, jumping from roof to roof to head home.

"I do. But it was never my intention" Blanc said.

As Cat Noir comes through the window, he detransformed and lets Plagg go eat his cheese.