Peace

Blanc in a stray cat's body was now roaming in the alley, having his own feline kingdom than his prison he suffered from. Freedom was what he wanted and his future Adrien already has the girl he loves. He has become the alpha cat in the alley. Even as a cat he has been licking himself to stay clean and white.

"Well, order and peace have been brought to Paris after all these months" Blanc looks up.

"Meow, meow, meow" The alley cats meowed at their alpha.

"Ah, my loyal kitties" He looks over them, "As much as I love animals, my duties are to protect animals from harm," He said and one of the cats hops up near him.

"Ladies, this kitty has claws" Cat Blanc purred.

"Meow" The female cat nuzzled on him.

He then retched a hairball by accident. He must've licked himself too much, "Yuck! Gross!" He exclaims and the cats meowed between their laughs.

"Oh, very funny, kitties" Blanc rolls his eyes.

-

With Ladybug, she swung on the rooftops, feeling the peace Paris had. She ran across the rooftops, seeing some posters of herself and Cat Noir saying "Heroes of the Year".

"Well Kitty, things certainly have gotten better," She said to herself.

Suddenly Cat Noir pops out of nowhere upside down, startling her, "Heh! Jumpy!" He laughed.

"Have you become a bat than a cat?" Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"Maybe I have, Bugaboo" Cat Noir climbs down.

"Oh, Kitty. With Hawk Moth gone, crime hasn't risen much" Ladybug said.

"Some have. Remember a few times we took out bad guys trying to rob banks?" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah but no akumas to fight. That's positive" Ladybug said.

"Yup. But we still lost the brooch. Maybe it won't be in anyone's paws again" Cat Noir said.

"I hope so, Kitty" Ladybug got a very worried look.

"Milady, it's best if it was lost. We can't let it fall in the wrong paws" Cat Noir said.

"Better lost than found," Ladybug said.

"Gabriel abused Nooro and the kwamis. His madness nearly destroyed Paris" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah. Well, Blanc is enjoying his new life as an ordinary cat" Ladybug said.

"Yeah. I'm surprised that him being here, it didn't affect me to become him. Kinda strange for Monarch to pull him out from an alternate timeline" Cat Noir said.

"And now Blanc said that Gabriel got sent to his timeline, tables turned," Ladybug said.

"Yup. I never liked that man. I can't believe he would try to trade his son's soul for Emile Agreste" Cat Noir crossed his arms.

"Yeah. That's even low, even for him" Ladybug leans at some chimney.

"And now he's punished in Blanc's prison," Cat Noir said.

"I have a feeling since it's been months, he must have passed away there," Ladybug said.

"He just can't exist in this timeline. Just like I was never Cat Blanc" Cat Noir said.

"And you'll never become him. Just as I never got akumatized or else no one could fix anything" Ladybug said.

"True on that," Cat Noir said.

"Meow" A familiar white cat rubbed against Cat Noir's ankle.

"Ah, hey there, Blanc" Cat Noir picks him up.

"Cough a hairball?" Ladybug teased the cat.

"Meow!" Blanc glared.

"Yeah, no sense of humor as a villain," Ladybug said.

"Still enjoying this feline body? Is that a good kitty?" Cat Noir scratched the feline's chin.

"Meow" Blanc closed his eyes.

"Apologize to mama noir," Cat Noir said.

"Sorry" Blanc replied, revealing he can still talk.

Ladybug held the cat in her arms, giving him all the snuggles and kisses to him, "Good kitty cat" Ladybug said.

"Be nice to her, Blanc" Cat Noir said.

"I am being nice on my own terms" Blanc hissed.

"You're not in your world anymore. Now I am the alpha" Cat Noir said.

"Calm down, snowy cat" Ladybug scratched Blanc's chin to calm him down.

"And you were also like a white guardian angel to that charming prince too" Cat Noir teased him.

"Yeah but you'll always be my number one favorite partner," Ladybug said.

"Of course, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said.

"Just be grateful that I did scare the hell out of that monster for causing madness from hell," Blanc said.

"Yeah. Well so far, no akumas in months, meaning no new holder" Cat Noir said.

Blanc jumps out of Ladybug's arms, "Now if you'll excuse me, I got mice and birds to hunt"

"Good luck Kitty Blanc," Ladybug said.

"And do not hurt my kitten's feelings again" Blanc hissed.

"You said that months ago, I know," Ladybug said.

"And I'm making sure you don't abandon him again just like you replaced him with a dog" Blanc jumps off the roof.

"Don't remind me!" Ladybug said resentfully.

"Settle down, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said.

"It still haunts me. Let's go" Ladybug threw her yo-yo.

The heroes kept protecting Paris from all future threats that is to come. With Blanc starting his new life in this timeline he never felt happier than before in his life.