26. Imagine - Comfort

[ Cute Fact ] — Manga/Anime

He goes to Hanji for comfort.

"Huh, Levi? What happened?" Hanji watches as the captain sits down on one of her chairs, shoulders sunken and bangs covering his face

"It's (Y/n)." he whispers.

Hanji gasps, holding her chest tightly. "Is she...."

Levi shakes his head. "No, she's asleep now."

Hanji nods relived and comes to a halt right in front of his boots. "But what's wrong then? Is something with your squad? Or you?" she ask.

"No, it's....I almost lost her toaday, Hanji." he whispers. "If I hadn't been there in time she would've died."

Hanji sits down next to him. She doesn't say anything anything. This is how it always is. They didn't had to speak, as they have been friends for so many years, that just their presence could comfort the other.

After two hours of them just sitting in diligence, Hanji places her hand on his shoulder. "She's alive, Levi. What happened today has happened before, right? But it has never come this far where her life was at risk."

She rubs his back.

A single tear rolls down his cheek. "I can't loose her."

"Hey, you haven't lost her." Hanji gets up. "She's sleeping in the infirmary right now and I don't think she would like to see you this upset when she wakes up."

Levi gets up himself, whips that one tear away and grunts. "I guess you're right."

The scientist laughs. "Of course I am, Shorty. And now go and sleep with your woman!"

His eyes widen and he glares at her.

"I meant sleep in the same bed as her." she grins.

"Tch, idiot." Levi shuts the door and walks through corridors into the infirmary where you're sleeping peacefully.

He looks at you for a few minutes, brushes his hands through your head and smiles. He lifts the blanket and carefully slips in next you.

Wrapping his arm around your body, Levi presses a kiss against your head and closes his eyes.

"Don't ever do this again, brat."

"Friendship is being there when someone's feeling low and not being afraid to kick them"