Chapter 8; Am I right, or am I right?

Hiruzen is a sad potato.

Vote and Comment! Constructive Criticism is appreciated!

Onto the story, then.

____________

Hiruzen was in his office with two genins, discussing the time and details of a murder.

Yeah, murder.

Never would he have thought he was going to do that. But never would he have thought he would meet time travelers.

Who would have thought?

The genins had shown him that his dreams of a peaceful village were going down the drain. How his control was harming the village instead of securing it. How ignoring Danzo's childishness to avoid war would be a big mistake in the future.

"Who's gonna do it?"

He asked.

"Me," the normally quiet and collected Sasuke answered with anger burning in his eyes.

"Can you do it? He is a very powerful man," Hiruzen regretted the statement as soon as he said it.

Both the genins gave him an 'are you serious?' look.

"Welp, good luck to you. Now, if you may excuse me, I will resume to my personal hellhole." Hiruzen smiled and continued his paperwork.

"Shadow clones," Naruto whispered.

"I am sorry?" Hiruzen asked.

"Shadow clones," Naruto said before going out.

"WHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!" 

could be heard all through the Konoha while Naruto took pleasure in seeing others suffer as he did.

___________________

For anyone who is confused with the storyline, I will give you a brief introduction:

1. Uchiha clan is not murdered yet. 

2. Danzo still has two to three Sharingans since he has killed some side character-Uchihas.

3. Naruto and Sasuke are supposed to be first years in the academy.