Chapter Thirteen

Zemela's POV:-)

The exterior looked well lite, the interior wasn't bad either, the noise wasn't deafening, I fell in love with the place at once.

"Hii" Sadiki yelled, he dragged three of us to the bar, where I struggled to get on the stool - don't they know midget can also be adults?

Rose and Ruby sat to my right while Sadiki, Arlo, Vaughn and Holden sat to my left.

Still no sign of Skyler.

I dragged the sleeves of my varsity down so it'll cover my palms.

"Beer?" Sadiki asked me.
"No man!" Arlo dragged the bottle away, causing Sadiki to frown.

"Hey, they have the best burgers here, you care?" He asked me, I like Arlo honestly.
I shrugged, "Yeah"
"...and coke" I smiled at Sadiki who grimaced.

"I'm having iced beer, Ruby is driving" Rose tells me smiling at the cute red-head behind the counter as he pours her beer into a cup.

Teenagers and their hormones!

"Hey" a horse voice whispered against my ear, the contact made my body hairs stand, my heart raced.

                             Reggie Abdon!
                            I forgot already!

I looked at Reggie from over my shoulder, he was dressed like a typical bad boy, black wife beater, black leather jacket, black ripped jeans, black boots and silver rings on his fingers, for a moment I could swear he was pulling off HARDIN SCOTT VIBE!!

"Hi" I returned to my senses giving him a simple smile.
"Nice moves out there" he smiled, Rose moved allowing him sit beside me.

"Thank you" I smiled back sipping my coke.
"Coke?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah, I'm not allowed to drink" I tell him regretting my words immediately.

"You can have just a little, it won't hurt" he told me pushing his bottle to me, I stared at the bottle, from the corner of my eyes I could see Sadiki jubilating.

"C'mon, just try it" he urged me.
"Go Zemela!" Holden started chanting causing my other friends to join in, with the exception of Arlo and Ruby.

I took a sip from the bottle, the bitter taste hit me first before the burning sensation, the burning I don't mind, the bitter taste I mind, I grimaced gagging, "how do you drink such bitter stuff with joy?" I asked him, even my coke couldn't take the bitter taste away.

He chuckled, "you'll learn to like it" he tells me.
"Never! If it were sweeter yeah, not some bitter stuff that could send my liver to its grave" I sipped my coke, I looked at Sadiki, "this bitter stuff is what you wanted me to have? You're a serial killer" I narrowed my eyes at him, he laughed at me.

"Bitter stuffs can't kill" he tells me, I rolled my eyes, "it can kill me" I informed him.
Reggie nudged my side, "C'mon" he stood up.
"Where?" I asked jumping down from my stool.
"VIP" he led the way.

Bryson Griffin might be there, I shouldn't go there.

As I opened my mouth to object, a tall guy I recognize as Alfie whispered something to him, "I'll be back" he said, Sadiki was beside me already, he nudged me nodding at Reggie.

I have to kiss Reggie now.
"Reggie" I followed him, his sudden stop and turn made me bump into his chest, would I be over exaggerating if I said the sip of beer is making me high already?

"Are you okay?" He asked looking down at me.
Bitting my cheeks I stood on my toes, my hands sneaked behind his neck bringing his face down, he understood what I was doing because he held my waist and crashed his lips on mine.