Chapter Sixty-one

Zemela's POV:-)

So, I lied.

The last I remembered seeing was His face, I can't remember what I said or did after that.

I woke up to the same face I passed out to, I was in his arms.

In his arms!!!!

I tried sitting up, "careful" his voice was still as I remembered, caring, deep and mesmerizing.

"I'm fine" I said standing up.

"Zemela, please" he begged.

Fuck him!

"Please what? Come on tell me, what?" I faced him.

"Can we just talk" he said.

"Talk? Talk about what exactly? You said everything loud and clear in the letter remember? So there's nothing to talk about sir" I said.

He looked at my bump and my hand subconsciously rubs my belly.
"I... I'm sorry, I want to be in you_ in both your li_"

"No!" I shook my head, "you have no right or whatsoever over my child, my baby" I yelled.

"I'm also her father" he said.

"Her?" I scoffed, I looked at him realization kicked in.

"Nola_"
He shook his head, "Pamela"

I sniffled, I didn't even realize I was crying, "no!" I shook my head, "I'm not going to allow you ruin my child's life just like you did to mine. You're not going to go and come as you please... you're not going to repeat what you did to me, I'm not going to allow my daughter go through that pain, no one is going to treat her like my father did to me. Not you, I'm going to protect her with my life, I'm going to...."

"Zemela please calm down" he moved closer to me, I was shaking.

With shaky breaths I yelled, "stay away from us! You have a perfect life so why come and ruin ours? What do you want? Do you hate me this bad? Please_"

"You're peeing on your body" he cut me shut.

I looked down at myself, "ouch!" I shouted.

"Ahhhh!"

"Zemela, are you okay?" He rushed to me.

"It's my water!" I cried out in pain.

"Ahhh!"

He rushed to his phone, "should I call nine one one?" He asked me.

"Take me to the hospital, you fool!" I yelled.
"Okay!" He hurried to my side, helping me out he helped me downstairs.

"Careful" he helped me into his car.

"Hurry!" I panicked, "fast! I'm not having a baby in your car!" I yelled.

He drove as fast as he could to the hospital.

A nurse rushed out with a wheelchair to help me inside.

"Calm down ma'am" she said pushing me inside.

She rushed me to a ward so I could be attended to.