Chapter Sixty-two

Bryson's POV;-)

I was more than glad when my mom didn't barge into my room, the next morning.

I laid in bed, staring at space.
Pamela's text flashed my memory.

Grumbling I rolled out of bed, I freshened up and headed downstairs for brunch.

On my way, I heard voices, voices that definitely weren't my mom's and dad's.

My mom spotted me when I got into view, "oh there he is" she smiled at me.

The voices belonged to Fauna and her mother.

Shit!!

"Oh my! He has grown so much just this few months" Mrs Irish gasped.
"Hi Bryson" Fauna smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

She chuckled, "silly. We applied the same university, so as Reggie, Nolan and Skyler" she told me.
Mrs Irish laughed, "you're all going to stay together, in one house that way we can be sure our babies are safe" she said

What the fuck?!

I looked at my mom, she nodded, "yes! I'm so excited for your resumption, I can't wait" she cooed.

I ignored them all and went to look for my dad, I found him in his study.

"Is this a joke to you?" I asked him.
"You know I came here to start afresh, so what's all these? What are they doing here? Tell me? Am I a joke to you?" I lashed out on the poor man.

"Slow down young man, what are you talking about?"

I chuckled, "Fauna? Why are you looking at me like you know nothing about it?"

"Cause I don't" he admitted.
I sighed relived, "your wife is really getting on my nerves" I said.

"Talk about your mother with respect"

"Why should I? She doesn't even respect me. I hate all these!"

"What's the big deal? Going to a school with your childhood best friends"

"Childhood. Childhood, that's a long time ago. We don't vibe anymore, I can't stand them..and Skyler? Is this world punishing me?" I groaned.

"Isn't she your girlfriend, the girl you need to stay away from?" He asked me.

I grimaced, "hell no! Well stay away from, yes. Girlfriend, no. Who told you that?"
"Your mom was saying something about your girlfriend"

"I guess I misheard her" he said, "chill out, you'll survive" he added.

I walked back to my room and drowned myself in video games. I was grateful when no one came knocking on my door.

I slept off after three hours of gaming.

I woke up to answer my stomach's call to hunger.

"How rude of you to walk out Bryson" I heard my mom say when I settled to eat on the dinning.

I ignored her and went ahead to eat.

"You're still living under my roof so you'll give me answers when I talk to you"

"What do you want me to say?" I asked not looking at her.

"Your fathers tells me that you don't like your house mates, while they're happy to have you" she said

"You should have asked for my permission first" I said.

She chuckled, "you're my son, I need no permission from you"